• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm missing the "cable" joke... guess I should've lurked more? If "I'm a Hillbilly" because I live in Alberta, then I guess, haha. Though I grew up in Victoria, so I'm a cultured Hillbilly!

Being 100% literal: yes, I have a cable package. Alright, lay it on me, whatever you're alluding to!
How attractive do you find Harvey the Hound?

Foggy

Late season thread smell, mmmmmm. What'd I miss?

Have you seen the length of his tongue?

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
Dear Foggy

Did you manage to get any NJPW tickets?

If yes then I hate you

If not then I hate you anyway

ShaneB

I'm missing the "cable" joke... guess I should've lurked more? If "I'm a Hillbilly" because I live in Alberta, then I guess, haha. Though I grew up in Victoria, so I'm a cultured Hillbilly!

Being 100% literal: yes, I have a cable package. Alright, lay it on me, whatever you're alluding to!

Forget the hockey nonsense, do you like golf?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks' 10th loss in a row at home is a new franchise record, apparently

wooooooooo

... woo

last time the Canucks won a game at home in regulation was January 20, Trump's inauguration

WE WON'T WIN 'TIL HE'S IMPEACHED

Did you watch the regular episodes and then the watch the director's cuts of 21-24? Did you prefer the show ending or EoE ending?

Polak doing the worm. Gets the NFL unsportsmanlike.

I never watched the Director's Cut, unless the place I went to already had them.

Oh and I think I liked the EoE ending better. It feels like the EoE ending was the ending Anno wanted to make with the original tv series but couldn't or wasn't allowed to due to budget

Cake Boss

Banned
I am sorry hctc, Schuey and dopey. This PS4 is a tits to the wall amazing, fucking horizon zero dawn is amazing and Journey is ball sweat amazing when high, holy fuck these experience can't be found in that semen American console.

Socreges

Banned
I am sorry hctc, Schuey and dopey. This PS4 is a tits to the wall amazing, fucking horizon zero dawn is amazing and Journey is ball sweat amazing when high, holy fuck these experience can't be found in that semen American console.
Bloodborne next

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I guess when you set the bar low, everything is good.

Uncharted 4 is a must. If you haven't played the the others and have time, get the Nathan Drake Collection and play at least Uncharted 2 and 3 also.

Top Bottom