• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

I think I'm done with hockey

You'll be back.

Also:

idoL160.gif

j-wood

Congrats pens fans. That early whistle fucking sucks and is pretty much identical to the Titans falling one yard short in the super bowl. Series ended in classic fashion for Tennessee sports 🙁

PillarEN

Congrats pens fans. That early whistle fucking sucks and is pretty much identical to the Titans falling one yard short in the super bowl. Series ended in classic fashion for Tennessee sports 🙁

Forward lateral pass though. You guys literally sent the Bills to the dark ages.

Legendary team, can't believe they did it. This run was so much harder than last year but their resilience was incredible.

They basically won with an AHL defence. Pretty ironic it was Hornqvist of all people who scored the GWG, that Neal trade keeps paying dividends for Pens.

Alucard

Banned
Ohhhh the richness of Pens fans complaining about referees and bias

Congrats Alucard. You have waited so long for this! 😃

It's been 25 years, man! Haven't witnessed a back-to-back Pens Cup win since 1992! It's been a really hard time as a fan!

a916

Attaboy Subban. He basically just said "We're gonna back here again next year". YES. I love this guy's confidence.

He about to get a real hard reality check... making the finals is super hard, making it again even harder.

I hope he does though.

Folks I needed this today, I'm not one to really open up about my personal life around here but my grandmother died this afternoon suddenly, I am flying home tomorrow to be with my parents...

I fucking needed this guys.

Alucard

Banned
Legendary team, can't believe they did it. This run was so much harder than last year but their resilience was incredible.

They basically won with an AHL defence. Pretty ironic it was Hornqvist of all people who scored the GWG, that Neal trade keeps paying dividends for Pens.

Seriously. Can't believe we did this with Maatta and Hainsey coughing up pucks like cats coughing up hairballs all playoffs.

Alucard

Banned
Folks I needed this today, I'm not one to really open up about my personal life around here but my grandmother died this afternoon suddenly, I am flying home tomorrow to be with my parents...

I'm so sorry to hear that, excelsiorlef. Hope this is a little beam of light for you.

I'm so sorry to hear that, excelsiorlef. Hope this is a little beam of light for you.

When Hornqvist scored I looked up to my ceiling and said Grandma if this is you doing this please make them hold on...

I called my parents, they weren't watching, we got to watch them hoist the cup together over the phone.

This means the fucking world to me.

PillarEN

Sorry to hear.

Beautiful thing about sports is that they can lift us in times of need. Enjoy that victory however you do.

Alucard

Banned
When Hornqvist scored I looked up to my ceiling and said Grandma if this is you doing this please make them hold on...

I called my parents, they weren't watching, we got to watch them hoist the cup together over the phone.

This means the fucking world to me.

Drink it in. Have a safe trip.

Top Bottom