• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Going to the parade tomorrow, will try to post some pics, went last yr and it was awesome.

Always look for new great places to eat though, anyone front Pittsburg gaf have anywhere they would recommend. I always end up going to primantis or something along those lines so looking for places local to the burgh.

I live about 4 hours away so don't get there as often as I would like.

Since you'll be in downtown. Check out Emporio. Amazing meatball restaurant with a lot of cool combinations. Bakersfield is really good if you like Mexican food. Both are far enough away from the parade route that they shouldn't be too slammed. But, close enough to make a quick walk down to them.

Since you'll be in downtown. Check out Emporio. Amazing meatball restaurant with a lot of cool combinations. Bakersfield is really good if you like Mexican food. Both are far enough away from the parade route that they shouldn't be too slammed. But, close enough to make a quick walk down to them.

Thanks, getting ready to head out and now and make my way to Pittsburgh now.

Thanks, getting ready to head out and now and make my way to Pittsburgh now.

Hope you had a great time. I watched it on TV at lunch and heard attendance was around 650K. Looked like a blast. Steigy had a few odd moments trying to start weird chants, but other than that you can't go wrong with another parade.

Wish I could be there on the river with the old 2-9er partying all summer.

Also, Hainsey's jorts...

Hope you had a great time. I watched it on TV at lunch and heard attendance was around 650K. Looked like a blast. Steigy had a few odd moments trying to start weird chants, but other than that you can't go wrong with another parade.

Wish I could be there on the river with the old 2-9er partying all summer.

Also, Hainsey's jorts...

Steiggy's general existence is an odd moment. So glad he's off the play by play next season.

Here a few pics from the parade, sorry for the bad quality taken from my phone. Lot of fun and hope I can do it again next yr. Almost got two touch the cup, I was on the opposite side of the crowd when Letang let the fans touch it.

EDIT - If they are too many pics, I can glady put the imgur link instead of the pics.

yPnUfIy.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom