• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Manics said:
Should have started Scrivens

2u46gdi.jpg

Montresor

Leafs are winning these games (the last two games i mean) despite Gustavsson, in my opinion. He can play very well but he always lets in a stinker it seems.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Doytch said:
Eh, people gonna blame gustavsson, but you don't win many when you only score two.

No, but it would have gone to OT if not for that terrible third goal Gustavsson let in and the Leafs would have had a good chance considering the momentum swing in the third period.

Tabris

Watching the Leafs fan reactions in this thread is priceless. You guys got your hopes too high, the fall is going to hurt.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Manics said:
Even Kings need a rest. I'm not a fan of goalies playing back to back and 3 in 4. This is Wilson's fault.
Ott hot.

And wtf was Wilson thinking?!

Team looked beat out there no question. Who set this goddamn schedule? 1 game. Fucking week off. Then these back to back and 3 in 4 nights BS.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tabris said:
Watching the Leafs fan reactions in this thread is priceless. You guys got your hopes too high, the fall is going to hurt.

Of course, you're never wrong with your assessments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom