• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Cake Boss

Banned

harper-nope.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
NFL is much more interesting. Every play involves tons of strategy and planning. There are 22 moving pieces at play every time, along with the coaching. Everyone has to play well because if one doesn't, play gets blown up.

Baseball has the pitcher, catcher, base coaches, and batter involved each pitch. Nowhere near the strategy or complexity involved. Everyone else basically stands there. Even soccer has more moving pieces.
NFL is nothing more than penalties and commercials. Every year its geared more and more towards what fantasy sports players want to see and its boring.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Elliot Friedman said:
Work still being done on Sutter extension in VAN, but hearing five years is expected to be the term. AAV sounds like just under $4.4M.

#FoundationPiece

gaming_noob

AA is unbelievable.

If we said we'd have Donaldson, Tulowitzki and Price in 2015 we would have been forced into a mental institution

calder

WE DID IT JAYS-GAF-WHO-HIDE-IN-NHL-OT!

Man, it's nice to see how pumped the players are on twitter lol. I knew Stro' was a bit Price fan but damn!

ShaneB

WE DID IT JAYS-GAF-WHO-HIDE-IN-NHL-OT!

Man, it's nice to see how pumped the players are on twitter lol. I knew Stro' was a bit Price fan but damn!

Very awesome to see that headline. Waiting to see all the details in what is going to the Tigers.

Solo

C'mon guys.....its the Jays. They'll find a way to get close but not close enough to the playoffs, same as almost every year since 1995.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All these Jays fans saying "The Price is Right!", back off bandwagoners , that corny and overused line is ours.

Sutter's missed 3 games the last 5 seasons and he's 26, so he's healthy and entering his prime.

Not liking the trend of paying for complementary players though. Sbisa, Dorsett, and Sutter are mediocre-to-good players, but they're not the ones to carry the team. I guess they'll be the "veteran presence" for the upcoming prospects.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Sutter's missed 3 games the last 5 seasons and he's 26, so he's healthy and entering his prime.

Not liking the trend of paying for complementary players though. Sbisa, Dorsett, and Sutter are mediocre-to-good players, but they're not the ones to carry the team. I guess they'll be the "veteran presence" for the upcoming prospects.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Benning believes the inflated cap hits for players like Sbisa, Sutter, etc. won't matter because we will have a bunch of ELC youngsters filling out the roster and having Patrick Kane-as-a-rookie-type seasons.

Top Bottom