• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nicalis teasing a physical release of Cave Story on Nintendo Switch.

MarkusRJR

I'm so down to rebuy this game for the 4th time if they bring out a physical copy. Would go well with my copy of Cave Story 3D. Literally up there as one of my favorite games of all time.

I replay the game every 2 years so it'll be fun to try a new version on my next playthrough.

RockmanBN

Oh phew. That smiley face on the Binding of Isaac box art is just a sticker between the shrink wrap and box according to Tyrone.

Also for the release date. Edmund says that he was told that it's still releasing on launch and will be checking why Amazon and Gamestop changed it to the 17th of March. For worst, the physical edition releases on the 17th while digitally it releases on the Switch launch.

5qc9ack.png

mindsale

Hope it's got the widescreen art style as well as the darker polygonal rendering from 3D and Curly Brace mode and maybe another few additions all in one package. Would quintuple dip.

Top Bottom