• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nickelodeon's Super Brawl 3 (Dark Pit? Pfft, Abraisive Spongebob!)

Teriaaaaa!

Neo Member
Raving Rabbit's are Nick now? Or is this some kind of 3rd party deal like with Snake and Sonic in the other Brawl.

Well, that is surprisingly good for a flash fighting game...
Yeah, but if you get rid of the music and Nickelodeon stuff, you have a mediocre fighting game.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Raving Rabbit's are Nick now? Or is this some kind of 3rd party deal like with Snake and Sonic in the other Brawl.

Yeah, but if you get rid of the music and Nickelodeon stuff, you have a mediocre fighting game.

This will become a meme, isn't it?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

They have a show.

Which makes me wonder how they're still having a show even though the rayman brand has been "restarted", unless they're their own thing now.

Platy

Played for a short time because work.... Interesting ! Very well made !

... what does the fans do ?

Boss Doggie

Played for a short time because work.... Interesting ! Very well made !

... what does the fans do ?

they're your assist supers, essentially cosplayers

K4hT0P9.jpg

Boss Doggie

I just found that on /v/

And you press C once the meter is full. Rabbids girl is broken, stuns even when blocked

DrStiles

Anyone got a list of characters? I'm on mobile.

Heroes:
Sanjay & Craig
Spongebob
Breadwinners
Leonardo
Donnatello
Rapheal
Michelangelo
Timmy Tunner
Gold Ranger
Bloom
Aang
Sqweep
B.O.B
Po

Villians:
Abrasive Spongebob
Plankton
Noodman
Tufflips
Shredder
Xandred
Rabbids
Daniel Crocker
Amon
Tahno
Master Junjie

And how you use them ?

I think it's the C button

Lijik

Ugh i cant believe they wasted a slot on abrassive spongebob. Slot could have gone to a whole new character but instead it went to a dumb clone. What lazy chumps, im going back to Nickelodeon Super Melee

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
OK, I have to admit I cracked up at "Abrasive Spongebob". Though aside from him and the Turtles, I don't really know too many of these characters... who the hell are Sanjay and Craig? Wish there was a bit more representation from the golden age of Nick - Doug, The Elephant (from Sharon, Lewis and Bram), Ren, Stimpy, some of the Rugrats, Clarissa, Donkey Lips, Rocko, Catdog... and have Face be the final boss.

Boss Doggie

OK, I have to admit I cracked up at "Abrasive Spongebob". Though aside from him and the Turtles, I don't really know too many of these characters... who the hell are Sanjay and Craig? Wish there was a bit more representation from the golden age of Nick - Doug, The Elephant (from Sharon, Lewis and Bram), Ren, Stimpy, some of the Rugrats, Clarissa, Donkey Lips, Rocko, Catdog... and have Face be the final boss.

Apparently the roster is just "all current ongoing shows". I'm not up to date with their other shows outside of TMNT which explains why I don't know Sanjay and Craig as well as Breadwinners.

Which makes me wonder since Gold Ranger's show is finished.

theyve been completely split off from the rayman series since 2009 actually.

Ah, that explains a lot then.

Apparently the roster is just "all current ongoing shows". I'm not up to date with their other shows outside of TMNT which explains why I don't know Sanjay and Craig as well as Breadwinners.

Which makes me wonder since Gold Ranger's show is finished.

It is "all current ongoing shows" as of when that game came out. It seems the roster started off pretty small and expanded to what we see here which would explain why characters from Samurai & Korra Book 1 are featured. The game was never updated to feature more recent characters is all.

The game is broken but good for a small bit of fun. If only you could combo into your assists.

Boss Doggie

Wait, I don't remember that other villain in Korra book 1.

Fucking Korra, already got 2 villains while Zelda still stuck with Ganondorf

EDIT: Oh wait, so it's that probending dick. Why him? This is Sakurai levels of bizarre character choices.

Top Bottom