• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata Spoiler Thread

Jotakori

Phew, so finished the game a while ago and then spent my time reflecting while working my way through this thread to fill in the holes and better grasp my understanding of the plot as a whole.

This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played, if not the best. Like so much about it hits my aesthetic just completely. From the setting, to the music, to the sort of ruined, forgotten loneliness of the world, to the gameplay, to the friggin virus/glitching out stuff. Just, so much of it is so absolutely amazing. And then you get to the story, and all the layers of plot lines and messages it's conveying, it's definitely something that leaves you contemplating it for hours.

I think my only real complaint, is that I wish we could have seen more of some of the characters -- specifically I wish I could have gotten to know Adam and Eve more, because I found them super intriguing. I felt the same way about the twins, but I think that hole will be better filled when I eventually get a chance to play the old Nier game since they seem like fairly important characters in that from what I've read??
I think I would have loved to see one really polished, really cinematic cut scene (as an ending?) too just cuz I'm such a sucker for that, but I also appreciate how they go a more simple and brief route that forces you to really think and contemplate instead of giving you a huge bang. So I guess I'm a bit torn on this aspect. I wish there was more to the endings, but I also think it's very purposely done the way it is to evoke reflection. (But oh boy, when you're fighting the credits and others join you and the chorus starts, it gave me chills. And thinking about all the sacrificed save files I went through jkl;da I'm so sorry)
Literally the only other thing I can think of that I didn't like while playing, was that I preferred A2's longer hair -- but I mean, they give you her wig later so that's essentially a nonissue LMAO -- and also, when i saw the trailers and the "preview" at the end of route B, I totally thought that was 2B after she recovered from infection/shit going down. I had no idea that was A2 with short hair, so I was TOTALLY blindsided by all of that and my 'HOLY SHIT" levels were through the roof from that entire opening route C sequence.

And ah man, after you take a while to really think everything over and make sense of it, it's such a satisfying game. Which is wonderful cuz the last game I played was such a let down. Thank you Nier for cleansing my soul and reminding me video games can be awesome again.

Honestly, I was expecting way more of a conspiracy about the humans and YoRHa. That, like, Nier had found a way to be immortal (probably involving artificial bodies) and that it was all to do with Yonah.

Gotta be honest, I was a little disappointed that the conspiracy ended at "It was all a lie."

The lie portion is the emotional pillar for 9S going full nuclear, but it's really the least interesting part of it.

The interesting element of the whole twist is really how the two sides of the war came to this fucked up loop, and what both of them did. Androids with their need to continue perpetuating the lie that humans hasn't gone extinct and there is something worth fighting for; thus the Yohra Project and Machines with their need to continue have meaning in their existence, thus all their experimentations and divergences with Adam/Eve/Pascal/Forest King.

I guess the game takes place within the fourteenth loop then considering it's called the 14th Machine War and all. Although does the decision for the pods not to erase all the data of YoRHa and bringing back 2B, 9S and A2 break that loop then?

K.Sabot

feel like ultimately the pods understand that A2, 2B, 9S do not process true free will due to not being given real AI due to "humane" concerns, and know it could possibly all happen again.

but i'm glad they still gave them the option to find their own reasons to live.

even the machine cores their "humanity" is based on managed to become some semblance of a real human at the very end, for better or worse.

I guess the game takes place within the fourteenth loop then considering it's called the 14th Machine War and all. Although does the decision for the pods not to erase all the data of YoRHa and bringing back 2B, 9S and A2 break that loop then?

Not really. I imagine there'll be another iteration of YoRHa eventually, and all this variable does is give a semblance of hope to 3 characters who suffered in that loop.

Unless there's going to be an Automata sequel where we play as "Old 2B/9S/A2" who decides to break the coming loop, all Ending E suggest is that there's hope for a different future for those characters, whom has previously suffered through their own inability to escape the loop. (9S constantly being killed for finding the truth, 2B having to kill 9S every time... A2 being A2.)

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Honestly, I was expecting way more of a conspiracy about the humans and YoRHa. That, like, Nier had found a way to be immortal (probably involving artificial bodies) and that it was all to do with Yonah.

Gotta be honest, I was a little disappointed that the conspiracy ended at "It was all a lie."

The ending of Nier was final. I think expecting something like that would have ruined the entire point of the first game and made it a conventional story just to try and make it sequel.

in truth this game is closer to a drakengard to nier type change than a direct nier sequel...so i agree with Clemps in that sense when he says this game should have been named something different but had the same content, and let fans find out on their own

Maybe something like Automota Project Yorha

The ending of Nier was final. I think expecting something like that would have ruined the entire point of the first game and made it a conventional story just to try and make it sequel.

in truth this game is closer to a drakengard to nier type change than a direct nier sequel...so i agree with Clemps in that sense when he says this game should have been named something different but had the same content, and let fans find out on their own

Maybe something like Automota Project Yorha

I kinda felt like it was good combo but name wise I see the confusion. Like you have the 9s becoming insane and murdering tons and feeling justified which is totally drakengard, but you also had a very sad melancholic feel to the game. I feel like Nier: Automata works because as a name it looks and sounds like a spinoff of a spinoff rather than a direct sequel.

The loop being broken is up to interpretation although I personally don't believe it is. YoRHa might just be rebuilt and they just rejoin even if it's kinda a stretch. As for the 14 war comment.... I COULD KISS YOU I never considered that! You broke a code for me that never clicked!!!

nah the pods mention that it's possible everything could repeat again but there not trying to cause a loop
It's a little bit ambiguous - it would not be completely out of left field if Taro reveals that it is a pseudo time loop - but the restoration of A2's hair could be seen as her no longer having 2B's memories. She and 2B are separate individuals again, so the 2B-like haircut is no longer fitting. It doesn't necessarily imply that the events are looping.
Hmmm, maybe I'm reading too much into things then.

Edit: The more I think about this game the more questions I have. How did Adam and Eve came to be and how did they look like humans and bleed? And how were the girls in the red dress any different from them? Weren't they all created by and controlled machine networks?

nOoblet16

Finished it and got the platinum trophy like a cheat lol. I loved it, the music was absolutely goddamn amazing, the story crazy and the characters were good. However I have some questions:

1) When 9S is in the tower and is promised something after he defeats the machine, he gets something regarding YoRHa and it shocks him. What exactly was it? Because the scene immediately cuts to gameplay and the machine announcer says "So now you know" and he becomes crazy.

2) When did 9S actually get infected ?

3) What was the reason for A2 to run away, she said commander is a liar but never really explained why she ran away or is it?

4) If 2B hated killing 9S then that means she remembers and her memories are kept intact while 9S' isn't. Why not just discontinue 9S knowing he will eventually figure shit out. Would that also mean she is aware of the true nature of YoRHa?

5) So am I right when I say all of what they were doing (including Adam and Eve's creation) routine stuff that was suppose to keep happening as long as possible until someone figures out the truth. And once someone figures it out the backdoor is opened to destroy YoRHa for a reset which restarts the loop.

6) Lastly, why does the tower machine know so much? What was their role to play in here when most of it seems to be about resetting YoRHa.

Infact, just a summary of what the fuck actually happens in Route C would be good lol.

Finished it and got the platinum trophy like a cheat lol. I loved it, the music was absolutely goddamn amazing, the story crazy and the characters were good. However I have some questions:

3) What was the reason for A2 to run away, she said commander is a liar but never really explained why she ran away or is it?
-Basically the events of Pearl Harbor, leading her to learn the truth behind YoRHa and how she was meant not to survive.

4) If 2B hated killing 9S then that means she remembers and her memories are kept intact while 9S' isn't. Why not just discontinue 9S knowing he will eventually figure shit out. Would that also mean she is aware of the true nature of YoRHa?
-Yes, she's absolutely aware, as she states at the end of route A: "It always ends like this". But that's her purpose. She's a Executioner. 9S is a high-end model learning model, so that's valuable, especially with his hacking. Kind of a dumb risk I suppose? And I don't think 2B ever learns unfortunately. The recently translated Novella actually documents a prior time 2B had to kill 9S.

6) Lastly, why does the tower machine know so much? What was their role to play in here when most of it seems to be about resetting YoRHa.
-During the Pearl Harbor incident is actually when the Terminal learns the truth behind YoRHa as well. Meanwhile, the machines just want to further evolve, but also recall that their original purpose from the Aliens was to win.

You should read the Stage Play to shed some more light on the Terminal and A2.

Anko

I think that A2 felt betrayed by the command as the command abandoned them during the mission that saw so many of her team + Anemone etc die, as evidenced by her line when she first met 2B and 9S (which I firmly believe is mistranslated). They refused to send reinforcements. She's been going on a rampage, killing machines for revenge ever since. Her team was always her motivator, with her saying she'll join them soon at the end.

LotusHD

Banned

1) When 9S is in the tower and is promised something after he defeats the machine, he gets something regarding YoRHa and it shocks him. What exactly was it? Because the scene immediately cuts to gameplay and the machine announcer says "So now you know" and he becomes crazy.

The revelation that everything is pointless, or more specifically, that Project YoRHa was destined to fail, that androids are meant to kill one another. Basically what he told A2 before their final showdown.

2) When did 9S actually get infected ?

When he took in 2B's arm? Not sure tbh

As one of the early models, she was sent to earth for testing purposes, she was supposed to die on Earth, not live. I forgot how she found out exactly, but yea. I think the terminal in the resistance camp tells you the gist of it.

I assume his model is still really useful, which he is, it's just that the downside of having such an intelligent model is that they naturally become curious and end up seeking out the truth of it all. So they figure that he can be restrained by just wiping his memory when they need to. They pair him up with 2B/2E, program him to be drawn to her or w/e, and yea.

Hmm, I guess that's why there's so few of his models, because while it may be a dumb risk to have him around period, they aren't about to create too many of him.

And while 2B has orders to kill him if he learns the truth, nothing indicates that she herself knows the full truth.

5) So am I right when I say all of what they were doing (including Adam and Eve's creation) routine stuff that was suppose to keep happening as long as possible until someone figures out the truth. And once someone figures it out the backdoor is opened to destroy YoRHa for a reset which restarts the loop.

From what I understand, I dunno if they actually anticipated stuff like Adam and Eve, or at least not the Tower. But yes, the whole point of the project was to keep fighting, then they reach a point where the androids have a clear chance at finally winning, which they seemingly did due to Adam and Eve dying. In fact, that's how they fight the war in general. Have the humans be this false god of sorts to the androids, giving them moral and a reason to fight. They fight. If they actually come close to definitely winning, then they self-sabotage themselves. Project YoRHa was their method of self-sabotage this time around; I don't think they've ever used it before.

Also I don't think they did the whole backdoor thing due to 9S finding out, because I mean... isn't that what 2E is for?

I forgot when they found out, but their role is essentially the same as the androids. They don't want to win, they just want to evolve further. So they too had their own methods of sabotaging their efforts of beating the androids. It seems like they could've beaten the androids awhile ago, but the tower, network, w/e it's called I forget, decided to "pull their punches" so to speak, because the eternal conflict helped them evolve further.

-----

This is a game I need to replay or watch my friend play, so many questions...

Yeah, Terminal/Tower at the end of the game was basically "we knew everything, every deviation was part of the plan (Pascal), we could've won easily, we didn't because lol we needed you."

As one of the early models, she was sent to earth for testing purposes, she was supposed to die on Earth, not live. I forgot how she found out exactly, but yea. I think the terminal in the resistance camp tells you the gist of it.
The Terminal (As in the red girls) told her when it found out itself from accessing the server when the rest of her squad was getting hacked during the Pearl Harbor incident.

I forgot when they found out, but their role is essentially the same as the androids.

Again during Pearl Harbor. I'll paste some of the play here for folks.
-----

Red Girl A: We are the terminal of the Bio-machines.
Red Girl B: We were made in your image.
No2: Headquarters, do you copy? ......Headquarters!?
Red Girl A: You'll get no answer...... We've jammed the signal.
Red Girl B: Because we want to have a nice, long chat.
Red Girl A: We've been waiting for you for a long time.
Red Girl B: We've been watching over you.
Red Girl A: Why do you try so hard?
Red Girl B: Why do you chose death so much?
Rose: What are you saying...... You Living Machine bastards took this planet from humanity!
Red Girl A: Humanity abandoned you.
Red Girl B: You live only to die.
No2: No, we came to fight. Our lives aren't simply to die!
Red Girl A: Hmmm.
Red Girl B: Hmmm.
No4: Shut up!

No4 draws her sword and swings at the two girls but they nimbly dodge out of the way.

Red Girl A: By hacking into your server, there is something interesting we've discovered.
Red Girl B: This is incredibly important, so be sure to listen well.
Red Girl A: The YoRHa squadron were created as experimental weapons.
Red Girl B: Everything was pre-planned by your headquarters, even your unplanned battles and dire circumstances.
Red Girl A: Even if you take this server, the Bio-machines won't feel a thing.
Red Girl B: Humanity will use your experimental data to create more perfect androids in the future.
Red Girl A: Fighting along with the Resistance has botched that up, though.
Red Girl B: According to your headquarter's plan, the Resistance has been wiped out, and you've made your way here.
No2: That would mean, they meant for this to happen from the very beginning......
Red Girl A: Even so, will you fight?
Red Girl B: Even so, will you resist?
No4: Don't let them confuse you, No2! We can't know whether they're telling the truth!
Rose: Don't make everything we've gone through be for nothing! All we can do now is fight!

Line from White after the operation and sacrifice made:
The Commander is sitting in the empty command center.
Quietly she stands and speaks angrily.

Commander: Is this the inevitable goal of humanity...... To manipulate selection pressure to promote evolution...... Is this the only way?

And more regarding the Terminal just toying with everything for the sake of their evolution:

Red Girl A: Androids are so interesting, huh?
Red Girl B: Androids are so interesting, huh?
Red Girl A: I wonder, could we play in this world a little longer?
Red Girl B: Yes. This world is so interesting, huh?

The girls begin laughing.
Their laughing voices are no different from any other human. (They've acquired emotion.)
The girls laugh as they exit.

Devola & Popola's story in Automata is some powerful shit.

It's institutional racism to a T, but the way it's told, with the both of them forced to "suffer" for the sake of appeasing the hatred that they receive on a daily basis, how they suffer due to the sins and mistakes of others, and how they literally are programmed to feel "guilt" over something they didn't do was some top-tier writing.

LotusHD

Banned
Devola & Popola's story in Automata is some powerful shit.

It's institutional racism to a T, but the way it's told, with the both of them forced to "suffer" for the sake of appeasing the hatred that they receive on a daily basis, how they suffer due to the sins and mistakes of others, and how they literally are programmed to feel "guilt" over something they didn't do was some top-tier writing.

I wish they were expanded on more. If I hadn't done that sidequest for them, I would've barely interacted with them. But I suppose it still worked out well in a sense, since I led myself to believe they'd be up to no good in this game, only to be sorely mistaken.

---

Came across this:

acMm78J.jpg

I wish they were expanded on more. If I hadn't done that sidequest for them, I would've barely interacted with them. But I suppose it still worked out well in a sense, since I led myself to believe they'd be up to no good in this game, only to be sorely mistaken.

Yeah, their story is a lot weaker/impactful without doing their sidequest.

But I would say "I wish X were expanded on more" is the story of Automata. I could use more of A2, Pascal, Adam/Eve, 2E/9S Loop, A2/2B Memories Thing, Devola/Popola, better backstories for Giant Fish Robot and Auguste/Oil Big Bro.

And while I think the whole Tower thing was pretty well done in the context of "Punished Nines" suffering and mental breakdown, the info dump could've been done better. The amount of info drops were too much for the pacing they had for the final arc.

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah, their story is a lot weaker/impactful without doing their sidequest.

But I would say "I wish X were expanded on more" is the story of Automata. I could use more of A2, Pascal, Adam/Eve, 2E/9S Loop, A2/2B Memories Thing, Devola/Popola, better backstories for Giant Fish Robot and Auguste/Oil Big Bro.

And while I think the whole Tower thing was pretty well done in the context of "Punished Nines" suffering and mental breakdown, the info dump could've been done better. The amount of info drops were too much for the pacing they had for the final arc.

I thought Pascal was shown just enough to not feel unsatisfied once shit goes down. You know his deal, he's a pacifist robot. You know shit is going to hit the fan eventually due to his stance towards violence, but for me, I let my guard down, sort of forgot. Then all of a sudden his village is on fire, then later on he's killing again o_o, giant robot fight, then his children commit suicide... And then you either kill him or wipe his memories. Running into him as 9S was heartbreaking.

Btw, did any of you decide to kill him?

Giant Fish Robot was lame. Adam/Eve needed more screentime. I forgot who Auguste is.

Part of wanting more Pascal is really I'd like to see more of the A2 x Pascal dynamic so that A2's hate of robots were more slowly defrosted and that the whole dilemma of killing him or wiping his memories has more punch. Also, Pascal is cool so yeah.

Auguste is one of the Tower bosses where you fight with A2, aka the one where a lot of little bros machines start begging A2 to not kill him.

nOoblet16

Is there a good YouTube video that lays down what the fuck has been happening in this universe since the start? I saw one video but it didn't do a good job explaining and I just got confused between Gestalt and Replicate and why is it that the first Nier has two versions of the protagonist ? How did that work with the story ?

Also any particular reason why we get more of Adam and Eve interactions and see those red girls at the end in route B? Doesn't seem to be anything that relates to 9S so maybe it's just a situation where they go, oh it was actually this all along but we never showed you the first time around.

Inuhanyou

Is there a good YouTube video that lays down what the fuck has been happening in this universe since the start? I saw one video but it didn't do a good job explaining and I just got confused between Gestalt and Replicate and why is it that the first Nier has two versions of the protagonist ? How did that work with the story ?

Also any particular reason why we get more of Adam and Eve interactions and see those red girls at the end in route B? Doesn't seem to be anything that relates to 9S so maybe it's just a situation where they go, oh it was actually this all along but we never showed you the first time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6n2KGbaZ0

if that's not good enough, check out clemps. He has overviews of both Drakengard and Nier

Drakengard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__q_Nx9WbgY

Nier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnwEbOHo7Aw

I really like the Nier Automata soundtrack. Can you guys recommend a similar game or anime soundtrack? Preferably something with a youtube playlist.

Just beat the game with ending e and not sure how to feel. The credits shooter was fun and was nice to see everyone helping me to get through it but was really hoping for some resolution. So they all got a second chance but guess we won't know how it works out for them this time around. All in all a great game and he callbacks to the original Nier were always great especially the musical callbacks.

nOoblet16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6n2KGbaZ0

if that's not good enough, check out clemps. He has overviews of both Drakengard and Nier

Drakengard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__q_Nx9WbgY

Nier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnwEbOHo7Aw

Watch it and da faq ! The lore in these games are incredibly well done and everything has tons of meaning and foresight. One thing though, seems like during Nier's timeline Emil is the only real complete human, so how is he alive even after centuries (in Nier and Automata both)?

Another thing being, Gestalts were the original souls or consciousness while Replicants were the shells but somehow the replicants grew consciousness causing the merging to become impossible. Was this growing of consciousness the "mistake" by Devola and Poppola that is referred to in Automata ? Or was the mistake that they couldn't stop Nier from killing his Gestalt ?

Watch it and da faq ! The lore in these games are incredibly well done and everything has tons of meaning and foresight. One thing though, seems like during Nier's timeline Emil is the only real complete human, so how is he alive even after centuries (in Nier and Automata both)?

Another thing being, Gestalts were the original souls or consciousness while Replicants were the shells but somehow the replicants grew consciousness causing the merging to become impossible. Was this growing of consciousness the "mistake" by Devola and Poppola that is referred to in Automata ? Or was the mistake that they couldn't stop Nier from killing his Gestalt ?

The mistake was pretty much not stopping him well ahead of time because they pitied him. They tried stopping him when it was essentially too late, rather than stopping him and the game never exists essentially

I asked in the main thread but it got kinda lost, but I think I'm missing 3 Pod programs, A100, 150, 160. The Wikis have nothing for them except that 100 is Decoy.

N° 2048

I asked in the main thread but it got kinda lost, but I think I'm missing 3 Pod programs, A100, 150, 160. The Wikis have nothing for them except that 100 is Decoy.

Pretty sure I got Decoy from a side quest, can't remember which though.

edit: corrected below.

Clov

I finished it last night. Though I have some mixed feelings on the story, I really enjoyed it overall.

Did anyone else get Drakengard vibes from the Machine Lifeform Consciousness? I know they have a different hair color from Manah, but the red dress, turning into a giant, and the deep voice? It really seems like a reference to me. Almost makes me wonder if the aliens are somehow connected to the Watchers or Drakengard 3's flower.

Probably not, but it still seemed like a neat reference.

Can someone clarify why the library from Nier was in the tower. Was a great wtf moment but can't see the reason behind it. Still a bit annoyed we don't see what is to happen to the revived party after endings E.

Btw MVP of the game was pod042 with that late assist. Nier had a better main cast however but this had better npcs. 9s was a bit annoying but I grew to love his hacking gameplay.

Hektor

I finished it last night. Though I have some mixed feelings on the story, I really enjoyed it overall.

Did anyone else get Drakengard vibes from the Machine Lifeform Consciousness? I know they have a different hair color from Manah, but the red dress, turning into a giant, and the deep voice? It really seems like a reference to me. Almost makes me wonder if the aliens are somehow connected to the Watchers or Drakengard 3's flower.

Probably not, but it still seemed like a neat reference.

Adam had the cult of the watchers logo appearing on his chest and the machine lifeforms used the angelic language for their buildings, them being connected somehow is pretty clear imho

Clov

Adam had the cult of the watchers logo appearing on his chest and the machine lifeforms used the angelic language for their buildings, them being connected somehow is pretty clear imho

I forgot about the angelic language, that's true. There probably is some sort of connection there. Didn't realize that about Adam though, that's really neat!

Weiss

Banned
Two days later and I'm still having trouble articulating how powerful NieR Automata was for me.

Ending E hit me even harder than NieR's legendary Ending D did. To be honest I kind of view it as Yoko Taro giving himself the finger; instead of save deletion being an act of symbolic suicide, it's extending a hand of compassion to another player the way you were given one. Where you fight and fight and fight as the game keeps telling you its pointless because you want to save these characters you've grown to love, all as a beautiful mix of Weight of the World (which real talk: the English version is better than the Emi Evans version, and that is incredible) plays in the back. That people can be saved, that the fighting can stop, that your struggles were worth something in the end.

Just finished it and got the E ending. This game is all kinds of bonkers lol.
The end credit shooting bit reminded me of Vanquish. Got a lot of Kojima vibe from all the game play experimental stuff throughout the game. Probably even crazier.

Inuhanyou

I don't think the Aliens themsleves have anything to do with any of the interdimensional Drakengard stuff, but the machines must have picked up and assimilated some part of the remnant of that which was left over after Nier in the thousands of years they had been on earth

Can someone clarify why the library from Nier was in the tower. Was a great wtf moment but can't see the reason behind it. Still a bit annoyed we don't see what is to happen to the revived party after endings E.

The library was a nice shoutout, pretty much it. The machines created it from their records as a privotal part of project gestalt.

Otherwise there was no reason for it to be there.

As for the ending E, YT doesn't do resolved plot threads...the possibility that they may hav lead happier lives afterward is all we're gonna get

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Drakengaurd connections are tricky without another game I think. It's hard to know what's just a referece and what's supposed to hint at story. What I'm saying is we need another game now so please Square Enix

I don't think the Aliens themsleves have anything to do with any of the interdimensional Drakengard stuff, but the machines must have picked up and assimilated some part of the remnant of that which was left over after Nier in the thousands of years they had been on earth

The library was a nice shoutout, pretty much it. The machines created it from their records as a privotal part of project gestalt.

Otherwise there was no reason for it to be there.

As for the ending E, YT doesn't do resolved plot threads...the possibility that they may hav lead happier lives afterward is all we're gonna get

I can live with that ending either way. A2 chilled with pascal and 2b and 9s did their own thing. All the shouts to original Nier were great but the moment was song of the ancients playing. All in all a great game but would have preferred 2b taking priority over 9s as the main character but the story meant she couldn't of course.

partime

That intro kicked my ass for 2:30hrs!

After reaching an open world with now multiple save points, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Was not expecting it to go this direction, man I'm having such a blast.

I do have one question, is there anyway to reverse the visual effects of self destructing? I love it's functionality, but would rather keep her clothed for the most part.

Top Bottom