• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Night Slashers - a near perfect game people don’t know...what are your obscure 10/10 games?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Absolutely.

This type of art-style doesn't age at all and the game itself is a good platformer.
The cinematics are fucking hilarious.
That was probably my favourite thing about the first one.
Thanks mate! I'll check it out for sure.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
That was probably my favourite thing about the first one.
Thanks mate! I'll check it out for sure.
But The Neverhood doesn't hold that good. There are bad puzzles, weird mouse directions and places that exist for no reason at all. Skullmonkeys is a way better videogame

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Nier all you need to know about it is action happens quick, the whole game is fighting and casual fans don’t know about it, my point is, play it.

VGEsoterica

Good answer. Still haven't played as much of it as I would've liked, but I was honestly stunned by how good of a take this is on the Metal Slug formula. Definitely my favorite Atomiswave cart.

legit an awesome game. Did a video on it a few months back. It’s just Metal Slug with Dolphins and there is nothing wrong with that lol

Night Slashers is cool. Data East's arcade games are criminally underrated.

Illusion of Gaia.
Love that one too. Best of Quintet's action rpg's with how it expands on the themes and gameplay introduced in Masaya Hashimoto's previous games Ys 1 and 2, Actraiser and Soul Blader, and it's his best game in general.

Last edited:
Top Bottom