• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NiGHTS 2 Coming! (Looks like NOM is off the hook... THIS time.)

hamzik said:
If this is april fools I take the full responsibilty for setting GAF on fire. But I would be willing to bet one of my balls, if not both, on this being true. I'm just that sure.

dude its a game don't bet both of them. save one of them for busting, primarily once the GTA4 trailer drops on Thursday.

robor

Sonic Team. ---> ABANDON ALL OTHER PROJECTS, GET CORONEL MIYAMOTOZ TO TAKE ORDER AND HE'LL KEEP YO SHIT TOGETHER, DO NOT **** THIS UP.

woxel1

adg1034 said:
dancing.gif
If somebody quotes the entirety of this post I will come into their home at night and do something ugly. You have all been warned.

That said, Nights WOOOOOOO

EDIT: Why, adg1034? You were doing so well. You had to go and ruin a good thing...

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
This gen has been good for me for sequels to my favorite games!

New Ghouls'N'Ghosts (PSP)
New PowerStone (PSP)
New NiGHTS (Wii)

Now all we need is a new Panzer Dragoon/Jet Set Radio and I'm happy man.

Taurus

Danthrax said:
I'm gonna go ahead and declare this a Kermit-worthy event -- I believe this news.

kermit.gif
I approve this thread.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
jetjevons said:
This gen has been good for me for sequels to my favorite games!

New Ghouls'N'Ghosts (PSP)
New PowerStone (PSP)
New NiGHTS (Wii)

Now all we need is a new Panzer Dragoon/Jet Set Radio and I'm happy man.

When was a new powerstone announced?

homez99

btrboyev said:
no..they wouldn't put a an april fools joke on the cover...and april fools is mostly amercian anyways isn't it?

I believe it's spelled American, and no, you are not the only country in the world. Seriously, are all Americans this culturally unaware?
Sorry if anyone takes offense, it just annoys me a bit.

crunker99

500 - Internal Server Error

GAFtasy feeling the EFFECTSASY of the NiGHTZ0r!

The thing is i really dont think this is an April Fools becuase if so its really going to make people believe, and GameReactor going ot have one hell of a time spreading the non-word to correct evveryone who bought into it, including your truly. SIgning off!

Canti

Belfast said:
i bet 10 internets that it's going to suck

I'll take that bet and raise you one Sonic ATSR (and perhaps a bunch of outsourced multiplayer games). I'm going to believe.

So, how long do we wait until we get to see the damn game? Because I can only be excited about this bit of news for so long. Even though it is minutes old, I've already grown bored.

Mudhoney

Kabuki Waq said:
it better not make me use the waggle.

Please dont ruin nights for me.
:lol

If they can make it work well with waggle, then why not? If you have some disability that keeps you from using waggle then I can understand.

angelfly

evilromero said:
So, how long do we wait until we get to see the damn game? Because I can only be excited about this bit of news for so long. Even though it is minutes old, I've already grown bored.
Most likely in December or early 08

mr_nothin

Banned
Ok im going to make a prediction here..

This thread will blow over or EXPLODE if
Nights 2 is announced to be multiplatform (especially if its for PS3 also)

Nights 2 will be totally overhyped to hell on GAF and make me believe that it will sell millions and despite rave reviews...the game still flops.

Vieo

schuelma said:
Soo..since I never played the original, A) why is this such a great game and B) Why will it work well with the waggle

TIA :)

a)I only played it in the Toys 'R Us kiosk. From what I played, it was pretty good. I couldn't hear the music, which is supposed to be amazing, though because it was around the holidays and there were swarms of people in there and holiday music on the speakers.

b)I believe the original game came bundled with an analog-stick controller(the first analog-stick controller for 3D game consoles?). The gameplay revolves heavily on accurately flying through rings. An analog stick can get the job done for this task, however, anyone who has played the (Zelda Wii spoiler)
portion of Zelda where you control the twilit-beast to fly up the canyon to Zora's domain
will tell you the Wiimote kicks the shit out of analog sticks for this sort of thing.

Belfast

ElectricBlue187 said:
lol the Megaton Anticipation is always better than the result :lol

my expectations are more a product of SEGA's graceless slide into Acclaim-quality territory, but there's that too

i totally expect NIGHTS AND HIS SHITTY FRIENDS

mr_nothin

Banned
Mudhoney said:
:lol

If they can make it work well with waggle, then why not? If you have some disability that keeps you from using waggle then I can understand.
isnt waggle the whole reason the wii came out and the whole reason it's appealing?
its funny how i see people not wanting waggle in games

mr_nothin said:
Ok im going to make a prediction here..

This thread will blow over or EXPLODE if
Nights 2 is announced to be multiplatform (especially if its for PS3 also)

Nights 2 will be totally overhyped to hell on GAF and make me believe that it will sell millions and despite rave reviews...the game still flops.

prediction #2 is pretty much a given

karasu said:
I've played it and I still don't know what the big deal is.

it's one of those things that builds up more and more over time until everyone believes it's the best game ever, I call it the Final Fantasy 7 effect

Top Bottom