• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nikita Season 3 |OT| New Division, New Timeslot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Great episode this week, wonderfully absurd intro. When he walked out on the balcony, man, does this show get better than that?

Great episode this week, wonderfully absurd intro. When he walked out on the balcony, man, does this show get better than that?

Ha, I didn't see that coming.

The mask thing was so creepy. Nikita thought it was cool, but I was just creeped out. Uncanny valley, much?

I think Ryan's coming apart at the seems. WHAT IF HE'S AMANDA'S MOLE OMG. It's pretty funny that they're forcing him to come in from the sewer system or whatever. Who is that guy playing the President's security guy? Sisko from DS9?

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
It's crazy to me that Nikita has so much creative juice that it took like 60 episodes before they got around to the Mission Impossible type face mask thing.

Enosh

Ha, I didn't see that coming.

The mask thing was so creepy. Nikita thought it was cool, but I was just creeped out. Uncanny valley, much?

I think Ryan's coming apart at the seems. WHAT IF HE'S AMANDA'S MOLE OMG. It's pretty funny that they're forcing him to come in from the sewer system or whatever. Who is that guy playing the President's security guy? Sisko from DS9?
nah, it's the guy from terminator:scc
was also in hawaii five 0 as the new governor quite recently

985boi

God dammit, for some reason my channel's picture was scrambling and I couldn't see how Nikita broke the arms dealer out of the chair.

DominoKid

so the alex relapse will be an ongoing thing. she's gone insane. im surprised no one has called her out on it.
old spice guy was cool. i guess he'll be recurring.
the birkhoff/sonya dramatic scene was lol.
powerful ending on the nikita storyline. the alex storyline ending was straight lol. i cant stand sean.

Rinoa

So it seems
Sonya was the mole and that new guest star guy given lines in Division is the mole-watcher

Kinda lame, I was hoping Ryan because that would be less predictable - and didn't Amanda do things to Ryan when she kept him, too?

So it seems
Sonya was the mole and that new guest star guy given lines in Division is the mole-watcher

Kinda lame, I was hoping Ryan because that would be less predictable - and didn't Amanda do things to Ryan when she kept him, too?

I still think it'll be Ryan.

Old Spice Guy was pretty good!

isny

napkin dispenser
Anyone besides me notice Ezri Dax in the background?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0207498/

dLREwl.jpg
MV5BMTMzMDE5NTcxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM5NDYyNw@@._V1._SY314_CR19,0,214,314_.jpg

She's not credited on IMDB, so if that's not her, I want to know who that actor is...

Rinoa

Whoa, if that's her she finally has begun aging. I always remembered her as very young and cute looking even in old age.

finally caught up with this season. at first it was getting boring then Amanda showed up. its starting to become old Nikita again.

really hate the force romance of Alex.

DominoKid

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. need a hand? i thought nikita was gonna be so focused on amanda that she'd let michael die out there.

nikita was looking so good in that scene where she grabbed birkhoff. i had forgot that she calls him nerd a lot too. that michael/alex scene in the club was hilarious.

is it bad that i was hoping that there wasn't a second mole?

overall i've come around on the rogue agents storyline. it has a lot of potential when they use it for episodes like this one and the weapon's dealer they converted. shit is getting real interesting.

Wow. Amazing episode. First off, yay, Anne is dead. I mean, she had very little charm, and then just died in the dumbest way possible, but that's okay. So the mole was some no-name douchebag, sounds about right. Finally, Alex's crap is out in the open. Oh, and Michael got his hand cut off, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Next episode looks like a downer :/

Oh, and the most awkward date ever. Hahaha.

Just finished the recent episode, for some reason this cracked me up. lol

Same, that comment was amusing. So is he going to get a prosthetic hand and wear a glove like Luke Skywalker? =/

Hahaha, hindsight is 20/20

Edit: Also Amanda screaming "Birkhoff" was hilarious.

isny

napkin dispenser
Wow. Amazing episode. First off, yay, Anne is dead. I mean, she had very little charm, and then just died in the dumbest way possible, but that's okay. So the mole was some no-name douchebag, sounds about right. Finally, Alex's crap is out in the open. Oh, and Michael got his hand cut off, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Next episode looks like a downer :/

Oh, and the most awkward date ever. Hahaha.

Hahaha, hindsight is 20/20

Edit: Also Amanda screaming "Birkhoff" was hilarious.

My guess is that Alex and Michael are going to get close during the months of recovery Michael is going to have to go through.

Looking forward to see what sort of plot twist is coming next though. Maybe Nikita will go rogue again and hunt Amanda to get revenge for Michael's hand, and it's during this time that the aforementioned romance happens between Mikey and Alex.

Rinoa

I found myself laughing hard when Birkoff did the "we got to step up our game" impersonation, not sure why. Reminds me of work I guess lol

DominoKid

My guess is that Alex and Michael are going to get close during the months of recovery Michael is going to have to go through.

Looking forward to see what sort of plot twist is coming next though. Maybe Nikita will go rogue again and hunt Amanda to get revenge for Michael's hand, and it's during this time that the aforementioned romance happens between Mikey and Alex.

Alex & Michael is just gross. I hope they don't go down that road.

After Michael getting his hand chopped off I think I've seen it enough on TV that nobody can really use that again without it being old hat. Chase in 24 got his hand chopped off, Hershel got his leg chopped off and Michael got his hand cut off. Its not really shocking anymore.

DieH@rd

Banned
After Michael getting his hand chopped off I think I've seen it enough on TV that nobody can really use that again without it being old hat. Chase in 24 got his hand chopped off, Hershel got his leg chopped off and Michael got his hand cut off. Its not really shocking anymore.

Yeah, but he got supervilian metal hand!

DominoKid

this episode has a weird look to it...maybe it's because i rarely ever watch it on TV.

it's gonna be interesting to see Owen grow into his new role on the team.

LMAO @ "I didn't know what you looked like because nobody ever talks about you."
well played Owen

i could do w/o the shawn/alex drama though. never been a fan of that.

Rinoa

Very weak episode this time, tired of the dirty thirty before they began tbh.

<3 Owen's meatheadedness

</3 Owen's actor tho

Rinoa

Ryan still there.

Michael's hand is going to get an upgrade it seems... I bet with the craycray Doc that nerd looked up.

Ryan still there.

Michael's hand is going to get an upgrade it seems... I bet with the craycray Doc that nerd looked up.

I hope they end up failing and dont get the hand. I'd like to see Michael have to cope with the robo hand. Plus he could hit a lot harder :p Its too easy and lazy just magic bullet away the problem.

I hope they end up failing and dont get the hand. I'd like to see Michael have to cope with the robo hand. Plus he could hit a lot harder :p Its too easy and lazy just magic bullet away the problem.

Yeah, I hope that happens as well. I kinda wanna see him just, through sheer will, make his robo-hand work like a regular hand all the way. But seriously, could Birkhoff be anymore cryptic at the end there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom