• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 - Gameplay Trailer

AlphaDragoon said:
Given the shit that's happened recently, it's now (unfortunately) a popular buzzword, even though there were obviously terrorists back then and earlier.

9/11 was 10 years ago...that's not too recent.

but it was used heavily in the 80s too.

Skilletor

IT would be awesome if there was some confusion with Ryu and the President's daughter, and then the last boss was a bad dude.

clav

Looked awful.

Why are they introducing wall-climbing when Ryu ninja jumps on walls?

Will need to see a gameplay video.

karasu

claviertekky said:
Looked awful.

Why are they introducing wall-climbing when Ryu ninja jumps on walls?

Will need to see a gameplay video.

you can't jump up a wall. he's a ninja. Ninja climb.

clav

karasu said:
you can't jump up a wall. he's a ninja. Ninja climb.
He climbs with the backflips.

Such a badass.

This, eh. I think it will slow down the pacing or I suppose a way to hide loading a scene.

Skilletor said:
IT would be awesome if there was some confusion with Ryu and the President's daughter, and then the last boss was a bad dude.

Ninja Gaiden vs. Bad Dudes by Team Ninja

Bad Dudes vs. Ninja Gaiden by the ghost of Data East

danmaku

The combat looks ok, though this isn't "gameplay". I hope they won't focus too much on giant bosses, the best battles in NG are against human enemies.

strideramc

Looks awesome. I eagerly await this and the follow up Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma or some such. I wonder if they will stick with mostly human enemies in this one. Either way, I am just glad we are getting another game in this series.

AAK

Ryu had to climb ladders in NG1,2 Now he can climb walls as well, looks like a plus to me. I didn't see a narrow corridor for him to wall jump repeatedly up with, so I don't know why you're all acting like Wall jump is gone.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
This is the best looking trailer I've seen for this E3 yet. I'm really glad they brought back wall climbing. That was such a huge part of the old games.

I couldn't care less about the blood, or the abundance thereof.

Early 2012 is nice. I hope that means Sigma 3 (with extras and whatnot) will come out by fall.

benzy

Baron Aloha said:
This is the best looking trailer I've seen for this E3 yet. I'm really glad they brought back wall climbing. That was such a huge part of the old games.

I couldn't care less about the blood, or the abundance thereof.

Early 2012 is nice. I hope that means Sigma 3 (with extras and whatnot) will come out by fall.

Considering this is a multiplatform release from the beginning, there most likely won't be a sigma version. If anything we'll just get DLC.

benzy

QTE segments, and a girl telling you what to do, what the shit?

So it looks like the slide is taking the place of the roll dodge and dash...

nope.
Hayashi you truly suck.
You say Bayonetta is outdated and THIS is your answer?
Yea let me just press one button.
and fight terrorists.
and be a goverment agent.
and have an earpiec- GOD I HATE YOU

Draft

wtf. What is with all the button prompts. New form of annihilation moves? Not sure if I agree with that direction...

benzy

Oh man...

itagakiyi3r.gif

On a different note, the graphics look awesome. I like the sprinting animation.

Luigiv

I like how the on screen button prompts are just a tutorial and stop eventually. Good to see Itagaki's teaching not completely lost on the new Team Ninja.

ultim8p00

Banned
Where's "Itagaki church" guy now? It was obvious from the trailer that Hayashi did not understand Ninja Gaiden. So so bad.

Will probably pick it up anyway because Ryu is like crack to me and I gotta have it

Top Bottom