• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Theory’s Next Game

CyberPanda

Banned
E6992707-21-AD-49-C5-8-FA5-CEE38-E36-C98-E.jpg

I don’t know if this was posted on GAF yet, but found this picture from 4chan. Sounds interesting. But, by reading the description, I came across this:

I guess this game isn’t canceled after all. They have a second team also working on a project.

Shin

Banned
If this is Bleeding Edge then there's a thread when the IP registration got noticed and mine which lists it as possible things for this E3.
While it's better than nothing I would have preferred nothing in this case as the images/clips/description is putting me to sleep.
What's wrong with Xbox studios that they can't use Turn 10 as a basis or whatever (not that I like Forza or care for that either, but it's quality at least).

molasar

Banned
I wish that Microsoft could get all IP rights to Enslaved: Odyssey to the West from Bandai Namco Entertainment and let Ninja Theory make a sequel.

Last edited:

holdmouseone

Neo Member
The first video had my interest, but the second basically ruined it. Does anyone actually want smartphone integration into games as shown?

I really hope that second video is an old pitch or something...

thelastword

Banned
So a mix of "Warframe, Dark Sector, Anthem and Quantum theory".......They did something similar when they announced Hellblade, but the animation needs some work, combat looks like it will be fun enough.....I'll probably give it a twirl on PC, if there are more interesting enemies to fight....

Liftplus

More and more games try to be another warframe, where were the publishers when Digital Extreme was almost closed down trying to publish warframe?

Vawn

Banned
If it was a playstation game, you would be ready to love it.

Man, this Xbox conspiracy nonsense is getting old.

The PlayStation games that have gotten higher reviews and public acclaim is not because they aren't on Xbox, its because they've had some damn good games.

The people who are being biased about these games are those few, vocal Xbox-only fans who will automatically love or hate a game just because the platform it is on.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I have it on 360, might play it again soon. I think it is better than uncharted, except maybe uc2. It looks great too, just an interesting game all round.
The graphics have aged but watching the story unfold is always a treat. There's not many games like it around. I'm rooting for a remaster.

Top Bottom