• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Aiming To Release Super Mario 3DS This Year [Updated]

I'm not going to count on it. Sure, they really need a Mario game on the system to be a big seller, but Nintendo tends not to rush Mario games.

I'd love to eat those words though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This is something that leaves me with no choice but to buy a 3DS.

I may not get one before then, but you can bet your sweet tits that I will have one the day that SMB 3DS is out.

Link Man

Banned
CoffeeJanitor said:
This game will be a colossal failure if it doesn't include

KuriboShoeMario-Solo--article_image.jpg
7932843.jpg

It would probably be similar.

Azure J

This thread just exploded in posts since the last time I saw it. What the hell happened? *Stays blissfully unaware and goes off to read the article posted...*

Azure J

OMFG Raccoon/Tanuki suit confirmed, mix of 64 & Galaxy (wasn't this what Galaxy was supposed to be by itself? :lol) and out for this year?

Thank you based God. :lol

AzureJericho said:
OMFG Raccoon/Tanuki suit confirmed, mix of 64 & Galaxy (wasn't this what Galaxy was supposed to be by itself? :lol) and out for this year?

Thank you based God. :lol

dude, that was confired when it was announced at GDC :lol

Neiteio

It's quite possible we could get the Raccoon, and not the Tanooki Suit, or the Tanooki Suit, and not the Raccoon. :(

Personally, if I had to choose, I'd go with the Tanooki Suit. But unless they have ideas for the statue transformation as a 3D Mario gameplay mechanic, they'd probably go with the Raccoon, which was part of their marketing for SMB3 and was thus more iconic.

Azure J

From The Dust said:
dude, that was confired when it was announced at GDC :lol

I take a very extreme "it's not real until Nintendo says it's real" approach to things like this nowadays. It's easier than assuming things from them, especially when they're in batshit insane awesome mode. :lol

AzureJericho said:
I take a very extreme "it's not real until Nintendo says it's real" approach to things like this nowadays. It's easier than assuming things from them, especially when they're in batshit insane awesome mode. :lol

at the conference, when Iwata shown the incomplete logo, he gave special attention to the tail on the logo.

Top Bottom