• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Annual Picknick ( photoshops needed! )

D-X

IMG_3809.jpg

358224.jpg

-Rogue5-

I know it's cheap, but I think the "Perrin enn bom zal droppen" is one of the funniest... I mean it's a different language I don't know, but I still completely understand it.

... plus diarrhea/shit jokes that involve corporate execs are pretty damn funny by themselves.

Xdrive05

Nintendo has such a weird corporate culture. I wonder how many other big companies throw stupid parties like this. And it's not even this party. Every video I've ever seen of their offices makes it look like Nintendo is the videogame branch of the Church of Scientology. Everyone acts artificially happy and dresses the same as each other. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something bigger going on here...

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Xdrive05 said:
Nintendo has such a weird corporate culture. I wonder how many other big companies throw stupid parties like this. And it's not even this party. Every video I've ever seen of their offices makes it look like Nintendo is the videogame branch of the Church of Scientology. Everyone acts artificially happy and dresses the same as each other. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something bigger going on here...

They're playing Wii all day, it could be the "happiest console ever made"

Rushmore

Xdrive05 said:

I'd love to know what you're basing this on, including the videos you're referring to. And you've never heard of a company picnic before?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Xdrive05 said:
Every big company I've worked for/interacted with has had huge picnics and social events.

Xdrive05 said:
Heh. Don't worry too much about it. Just hold this Nunchuk in one hand and the Remote in the other, and let's try and get some readings on the Wii-meter, okay? I'm sure we can... clear up any of your misconceptions.

-Rogue5- said:
I know it's cheap, but I think the "Perrin enn bom zal droppen" is one of the funniest... I mean it's a different language I don't know, but I still completely understand it.

... plus diarrhea/shit jokes that involve corporate execs are pretty damn funny by themselves.

yeah the "een bom zal droppen" thing is awesome

Xdrive05 said:
You've never seen or even heard of a company party like this? This kind of thing is incredibly common at big companies.

mj1108

Neko Tsukimi said:
... Oh dear crikey. I have been looking at this image all day long wondering what was so freakin' funny. Now I feel like a complete idiot.

Look at the guy's hand behind Perrin. :lol

Top Bottom