• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo CEO Kimishima says Direct is alive, with at least one coming this year

BY2K

Membero Americo
quick and dirty!

4JyoCi8.gif

Amazing.

-Horizon-

A little over 3 hours left

until

pS0fEGw.gif

I'm going into this expecting nothing but 'please be excited and stay tuned for more info next year'

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind if they waited a bit to broadcast the Nintendo Direct. Late in December I think could be quite effectful actually, like an early Christmas gift. Something like this:

nintendodirectholiday5tu0v.png

What I would like to see

• Overview of titles released this year, then an e-shop sale (25% off) announced for select titles up to and including Christmas Day
  • More information about Miitomo
  • More information about My Nintendo and Nintendo Account
  • Free DLC pack for Super Mario Maker announced - Added: Snow and Ice Cave themes, Ice Flower, slopes and time limit extension (up to ∞)
  • New trailer of Star Fox Zero
  • New trailer of Metroid Prime: Federation Force
  • Gameplay of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Wii U & 3DS)
  • Wii U gameplay of Pokkén Tournament
  • Some new amiibo announced
  • The Legend of Zelda re-revealed in some mysterious way
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD revealed, to be released before Christmas digitally, retail version in 2016
  • Small sneak peak of NX, some information/hint about when it will be revealed

Gnilres

Rösti;183442139 said:
I wouldn't mind if they waited a bit to broadcast the Nintendo Direct. Late in December I think could be quite effectful actually, like an early Christmas gift. Something like this:

What I would like to see

• Overview of titles released this year, then an e-shop sale (25% off) announced for select titles up to and including Christmas Day
  • Free DLC pack for Super Mario Maker announced - Added: Snow and Ice Cave themes, Ice Flower, slopes and time limit extension (up to ∞)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD revealed, to be released before Christmas digitally, retail version in 2016

This is a great post. Picture scared the hell out of me though

BY2K

Membero Americo
So... according to the official Twitter, Hyrule Warriors Legends is getting a trailer next week.

Now, I don't want to look too much into this, buuuuut...

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So... according to the official Twitter, Hyrule Warriors Legends is getting a trailer next week.

Now, I don't want to look too much into this, buuuuut...

It's also true that they could release it without any need to have a Direct for it. Especially considering how it's a Koei Tecmo title in Japan.

Buuuuuuuuuut (and this is me giving pain to myself), I don't know if any of you noticed, we have yet to get a brand new Mario & Luigi trailer. The game is coming out in a little more than one month in Europe and Japan, and while preorders started, it got featured in Famitsu, press received material about artworks, there has been no trailer. It reminds me of how Dragon Quest VIII was announced: screens, ads, images, but no trailer for two weeks, until the May 31st Direct.

doop_

Banned
Rösti;183442139 said:

What I would like to see

i got hyped for a second, i am low key pissed at you

Mariolee

Rösti;183442139 said:

What I would like to see

I am both impressed and angry at you for how reasonable and convincing your post and picture were.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Rösti;183442139 said:
What I would like to see

:wow That was pretty well done. Only thing I would add to your list is Smash Bros DLC. That's only if they didn't announce anything in November.

Top Bottom