• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo CEO Kimishima says Direct is alive, with at least one coming this year

Phazon

Yay :D

itshappeningreggie!!.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Kimishima is probably just busy taking acting classes to keep up with Iwata-san's godlike presentations. I miss Iwata <3

Madao

i guess they got tired of people asking for the directs and confirmed they're still alive just to quiet people for now.

random25

Will he present? I don't think he will, but that's just me.

Well they need to promote their holiday titles and Direct will be their best platform to do it.

Bluth54

I'm sure Reggie and Bill Trinen could handle the American Direct, I wonder who they'll get to do the Japanese and European ones.

cyba89

The Direct will be on christmas eve. Kimishima will be in a santa costume and announce Twilight Princess HD. Available now on the eshop for free as a special gift from Nintendo.

I hope Reggie doesn't do the Americas Direct. Him coming out with his boring PR, expressionless face, and awkward eye movements as he noticeably reads off a teleprompter is not my bag, baby.

Bill's a big dork, but he's a lovable dork.

Oregano

Will he present? I don't think he will, but that's just me.

Well they need to promote their holiday titles and Direct will be their best platform to do it.

I think he might introduce himself to fans but I imagine he'll take more of a backseat, only making a few appearances.

Richie

DAMN IT! Just when I had already accepted chances of one before 2016 were unlikely, we have confirmation of one hitting before the year's over!

Back to the hype train, goddamn this ride never ends, CHOO CHOO!!!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
good news. really.
I hope they will properly manage the contents, considering the understandable but still long wait.
Pikmin 4 please! :p

Top Bottom