• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo confirms live-stream for Iwata GDC keynote

People are expecting this to start on time? This is a Nintendo event folks! The likelihood of that happening.. well stick it on a BINGO card and there ya go.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Back from work just in time.
Got my computer ready, my body ready, tea is almost ready and my hand is down my pants ready in anticipation.

It's Show Time.

BowieZ

Banned
NintendoGal said:
People are expecting this to start on time? This is a Nintendo event folks! The likelihood of that happening.. well stick it on a BINGO card and there ya go.

BowieZ said:
29zyn2q.png

Jintor

I think I might just fullscreen this sucker, fall back on my bed, and deal with the fallout when it's all over

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
marc^o^ said:
Flash only, shit I wanted to watch it on my iPad.
Me too. Now I can't show Mr. Iwata's speech to my Mom, who's still in bed.

Fuck, does anyone know how long this conference is slated to last? I have class in an hour that I don't really want to miss, but totally will in order to be disappointed by my abusive master Iwata

oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd

Top Bottom