• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo confirms live-stream for Iwata GDC keynote

Chet Rippo said:
RbBBs.png

thread validated

Jocchan said:

He meant Angry Biebs, a licensed version of the classic puzzle game. This time, you're hurling a frustrated teenage pop sensation at structures to try and get them to collapse on 4chan members sheltering beneath.

EDIT:

Beaten like scrambled eggs, but I prefer my description ;-)

You know, ignoring the fact that there might be a trailer for something cool or whatever, I'm actually pretty excited to hear the keynote itself, should be interesting.

Too bad I have to head to lunch at noon so I can make it back in time for a 1pm meeting, I'm going to miss all the fun :(

I fully expect to check back in at 1:30 to nothing but 500 errors.

Cygnus X-1

Anyway I don't think Nintendo decided to post a direct streaming link for a boring speech. Something interesting will be in it. Of course crazy hype always will be disappointed.

Cygnus X-1 said:
Anyway I don't think Nintendo decided to post a direct streaming link for a boring speech. Something interesting will be in it. Of course crazy hype always will be disappointed.

with nintendo, there are only 2 options. disappointment and jizzed pants

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Hello everyone! Are you ready?

I must say the official streaming feed is a nice change from having to get updates from live blogs. *online game journalists am cry*

Top Bottom