• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

ffdgh

...Why do I get the feeling japan will still somehow be the best one tomorrow. Oh well wathing them all tomorrow anyway.

Olaeh

My guess is JP will be about games we already have, and the rest about some non-gaming details like more TVii stuff. I won't bother to watch this. *Hopefully the one time I skip it we get Yoshi Island, Metroid x StarFox, and F-Zero UX along with Bayo2 gameplay footage or some other megaton equivalent.

Because it was speculative on Nikkei's part and in no way confirmed, maybe?

I remember that but wasn't sure if either it was about Seaman or the 3rd-party revival, or perhaps Iwata wasn't happy with the info leaking.

Plus Yoot Saito hinted about Seaman appearing on the 3DS IIRC, PLUS, apparently there was going to be a Seaman for DS that never saw the light of day.

I believe it exists.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I'm updating my Wii U and 3DS.

I hope the Wii U update addresses the hardlocks, if that's possible. Mine has hardlocked twice while pressing the power button to turn it off during Black Ops 2 MP (I'm too lazy to quit menus first).

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
This Wii U update is taking forever. The 3DS one finished in 5 seconds.

On somehow related news:

Junichi Masuda just announced that he will work hard today.

o_O Gen VI looming?

みなさん、おはようございます!!東京9℃と暖かいです!今日も頑張っていきましょう!!!(^^)/~~~

Good morning everyone!! Tokyo is a warm 9℃! Let's do our best today too!!! (emoticon garbage)

Gen VI is coming and probably soon, but probably unrelated to this tweet, let's be honest.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just to be safe, I think I will wait to hear impressions before updating my WiiU. You just never know.

Oersted

I know its Kamiya, but its interesting nonetheless ( I guess):

Cool, that's what I'm thinking about. RT @IronBanana: ¿A prequel? or the history of Jeanne. would be nice a Bayonetta game in 3ds.

みなさん、おはようございます!!東京9℃と暖かいです!今日も頑張っていきましょう!!!(^^)/~~~

Good morning everyone!! Tokyo is a warm 9℃! Let's do our best today too!!! (emoticon garbage)

Gen VI is coming and probably soon, but probably unrelated to this tweet, let's be honest.

He is working. That is all what we need to know ;)

Tehalemi

All alarm clocks are set...

My crowbar is ready...

tumblr_lywgaoiSRV1qau345o6_250.gif

M-PG71C

I hope we get brand new firmware updates for BOTH my 3DS and Wii U.

*Waits*

OH SHIT! NEW UPDATE! MUST DOWNLOAD.

This is the one time what I want (Pikmin 3) is actually realistic to make an appearance. Gimme the good plant shit.

And Miiverse on 3DS.

And Wii U VC with crossplay with 3DS.

And StarFox U by Treasure.

TheOGB

Banned
I won't be able to see this at work tomorrow ._.

WHY ALWAYS ON WEDNESDAY??
is it always on Wednesday? Seems like it

Top Bottom