• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.12.5 - Dec. 5th, 6AM EST (JP), 12 PM EST (NA), 5PM GMT

Oersted

jVF4L6G2XiHPC.jpg

This pic
almost
got a whole new spine since Wreck-It-Ralph.

Neiteio

So wait, might we see Yoshi's Land, or have we debunked its existence? (Haven't been following the whole saga lately)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
COME ON YOSHI'S LAND!

o_O Gen VI looming?
Pokemon is kind of its own "thing" really...I doubt we'd see a Gen VI announcement here, it'll probably pop up in CoroCoro first.

So wait, might we see Yoshi's Land, or have we debunked its existence? (Haven't been following the whole saga lately)

Its existence hasn't been debunked. In fact, if you combine of that whole Miiverse debug menu saga giving it credibility, with rumors from "insider sources," the game's existence is a good bet.

Yoshi's Land seems like something Nintendo would definitely pursue...it has good sales potential, it can make effective use of the Gamepad, and it can be made relatively cheaply.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Wait, so this is coming on in like...7 hours? The Japanese one?

I'm expecting pokemon mystery dungeon related.

The new one is already out (and...isn't that good), but I can see them talking about various WiFi stuff since the new one has a lot of WiFi dungeons and such.

ChaosXVI

My inner hype is beginning to simmer...I want so badly for this to be a big ND, complete with megatons and meltdowns the likes of which we have never seen...or at least since September.

Anth0ny

You guys are aware that Wii U isn't out in Japan yet, right?

The Japanese ND showing anything post launch/window is unrealistic.

While true. I think they'll likely do a brief run through of things coming after Christmas. Maybe just pikmin 3, Wii fit u and/or dqx. Probably reminding everyone about dq7 and mh4 for 3DS as well. Not expecting much from it. However I could still see Nintendo doing a brief run through of what's coming in January-march.

Just because it's not out yet in Japan it still doesn't change the fact that people will want to know what games they can get in the next month or two. Quite the opposite I'd say.

TriGen

I'm not expecting much new from any of the ND's. I think it's more likely new games will be shown around the time of the next ND, which should be in Feb.

An hour and a half ago, I put down Call of Duty and picked up the GamePad to surf Miiverse for a few minutes before bed. I just realized how much time has passed.

I need a Miiverse iPhone app or 3DS app to come out of this. I'm addicted to Miiverse... There's so many communities now with so many good drawings and comments!

Rootbeer

Banned
Last thing we need is a new Pokemon game right now, you people crossing your fingers for one are out of your gourds. We *just* had a new Pokemon game, ffs. Nintendo milks it almost a bad as Mario.

Give us something new.

Qurupeke

I'm pretty sure that Pokemon is milked more than Mario. But I really want to see something Pokemon related in the Nintendo Direct. :D A Wii U game maybe...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Last thing we need is a new Pokemon game right now, you people crossing your fingers for one are out of your gourds. We *just* had a new Pokemon game, ffs. Nintendo milks it almost a bad as Mario.

Give us something new.

I'm pretty sure when they announce a Pokemon game it wouldn't come out within a few months.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
30 minutes until Bayonetta 3 and Shemnue 3 crossover is announced.

IrishNinja

Cheese, given that NOA is based on the west coast, wouldn't it make more sense to list the NA ND in Pacific time? NOA is holding the meeting at 9 A.M. PST...

you start with the proper coast

30 minutes until Bayonetta 3 and Shemnue 3 crossover is announced.

ugh, crossing over with a bloated nice franchise that only weaboos still care about, even after sega's clearly abandoned it

shenmue can do better

Top Bottom