• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Feb 8th, 2023 (40min long)

Robb

Gold Member
Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

graywolf323

no delay, that’s good at least

edit: preorders today so we’ll find out if it’s $70 or not soon enough

Last edited:

vj27

Banned
wooord Zelda sooner than I thought. This and Metroid finally give me a reason to dust off my switch oled

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'm finding it more and more difficult to get excited by what look like straight ports.

Gambit2483

Why do they have the Nintendo Switch logo in the top left corner when showing TOTK? 🤔

This is going to be a rough year....Zelda looks Amazing but...YIKES...nothing else looks nearly as good.

Robb

Gold Member
That Zelda trailer did surprisingly little for me to be honest. Looks great but i would have liked to see more. Are there temples? That’s pretty much all I want to know at this point..

Collectors edition looks nice though. Will be picking that up.

Ogbert

Well, Zelda looks great, but still no genuine gameplay.

Probably one of the worst directs ever.

Nintendo are an insanely frustrating company. They can deliver a core number of games that are without peer, but everything else is just tacky, inane shit.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm giving it a D. The highlight for me was GBA games. Splatoon expansion and Metroid are nice small adds. I honestly thought Zelda looked like shit ...

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Collector's edition will be available on launch day

..oh god, it's going to be a repeat of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 CE release all over again, isn't it?

Barakov

That Zelda trailer was....okay. I think at this point I just want the game to come out. The date was probably the most interesting thing about it.

Last edited:
Bad show to be honest but Metroid Prime and Zelda brought it to life for me.

Anyone know where you'll be able to pre-order that SE of ToTK in the UK?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
BOTW is perhaps my #1 game ever, but this trailer just didn't do it for me. Not very hyped. I still don't understand what the hell they've been doing for 6 goddamn years. It really does look like DLC.

And Metroid Prime... I mean, I definitely want it, but don't tell me you're gonna make me pay full price for just the original game? This should be the full trilogy.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

C tier announcements. Zelda gameboy, metroid mario kart DLC

Overall not much, but the stuff I do like is great.

kunonabi

Way too many reused enemies in that Zelda trailer for me. I'm honestly not liking anything I'm seeing so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom