• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct announced for Sept 14, 2017 (midnight CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutrax

Genuinely wondering (and hoping) if they will show off some new first party Switch games. But I'll go in with low expectations, most non-E3 directs are usually somewhat disappointing if I expect too much. I mostly just want a Switch Animal Crossing.

The "mainly focused on what's heading to Switch and 3DS" makes me think they may talk about Switch OS updates or the online service too... they (almost?) never discuss mobile games in Directs.

Maybe some more SNES Classic details actually?

I did say I knew it was soon anyway. Hedged my bets. I was still correct though.
Waiting for my tag any day now.

You've got a great track record going, good work!
I like "Feel the vern" or "vernified insider"

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This one will be big. A lot of answers to stuff people have been asking about when it comes to Switch.

F-ZERO GX DX WITH ONLINE PLAY AND ADDED CONTENT
MARIO PARTY COMPILATION WITH THE BEST MINI GAMES AND BOARDS FROM THE WHOLE SERIES PLUS NEW ONES
SMASH BROTHERS FOR SWITCH. WII U VERSION WITH ADDED 3DS AND NEW STAGES, NEW SINGLE PLAYER STORY, TEAM BATTLE, PROPER TOURNAMENT MODE, BOMBERMAN, RAYMAN, SHOVEL KNIGHT, RABBIDS, TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN, BANJO KAZOOIE, PAPER MARIO, CAPTAIN TOAD, DECIDUEYE

ShadyK54

giphy.gif

What I'm expecting:

Mario Odyssey
Zelda DLC 2
Xenoblade 2
Pokken
Fire Emblem Warriors
Kirby 3DS
Samus Returns
M&L Superstar saga
ARMS/Splatoon updates
At least one 1st party suprise
Possible new Mario Party (if it matches with current schedule it should be out by Summer)
Third party stuff: Skyrim, Yooka Laylee, Stardew Valley, LA Noire, Rocket League, Steamworld Dig, Sonic Forces.

What I don't expect:
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Switch

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Aw man, I have to work during the Direct... I'll have to stay away from spoilers then.

mclem

Oh god, I'm flying to France the next day. I actually need to be up early for once! But there might be something releasing now I wish to purchase for Switch for the holiday! THIS DILEMMA IS UNACCEPTABLE.

M-PG71C

Oh hell yeah, 6PM on Wednesday? I'm ready!

I have to depress my self though, *AHEM*. It will be 28 minutes of Mario Party 11 with NO ONLINE WHATSOEVER, 12 minutes of new Amiibos starring Animal Crossing characters for mobile, and 5 minutes of Super Mario goes to fucking New York.

Zedark

Holy shit

But I'm trying to go dark on Odyssey content :/ I might end up having to tune out much of it.
Why much of it? During E3 everybody panicked because of a focus on SMO and it turned out to be a trailer of less than 3 minutes. Just close your tab for a few minutes and come back and you'LL be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom