• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct coming November 12 [Over]

AdanVC

Ok NOW i'm hyped. Time to think the craziest predictions and live wild till thursday!1

tumblr_n1495pqM1k1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Hey, thanks so much for reading my Skyward musings. I totally agree about control and UI options. I totally agree with everything you said, in fact, haha. Have you played the handheld Zeldas as well?

Haha, cool man. Yes, but not all of them, and i didn't replay them yet like i am doing with the console games. I played link's awakening, minish cap, phantom hourglass, and oracle of ages. Spirit tracks and A link between worlds i have yet to play them at my pace, i only played some at a friend's house (and the 3D remakes), i intend to get a 3DS so i will play all of the 3ds zeldas soon. Since i haven't played them in a while, i can only say that at the time i really enjoyed them, even if some of them aren't as well regarded as the others.

One cool thing that happened playing skyward sword is that my sister really liked the game and got hyped to play zelda, so i borrowed her my DS and she played phantom hourglass and really liked it, so much that she started majora's mask on the wii VC, but didn't finish it yet because of school. I plan to buy spirit tracks to her (and eventually play myself) but it's hard to find here where i live.

The rumor (may or may not be true, but they did get the date correct, reading may spoil surprises for you if it is true, but could very well not be true):

-Smash ballot results, 6 characters 3 available after the direct
-More Wii eshop titles and virtual console games announced with discounts leading up to Christmas!
-Twilight Princess HD is announced and will release in February as part of the 30th anniversary of Zelda
-Zelda Wii U gets an official title but no gameplay is shown
-Pikmin 4 is announced and will release sometime in Spring 2016
-Star Fox Zero gets a new trailer and releases on February 26th!
-New remaster series for 2016 announced for Wii U and 3DS including Super Mario Sunshine HD and F-Zero X 3D
-Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer and demo after the direct w/pre-load
-Details on Nintendo Account, Miitomo, and My Nintendo
-Details on Super Mario Maker DLC
-Fire Emblem Fatees trailer and release date of March 25th
-Mario and Luigi Paper Jam trailer and release date
-Hyrule Warriors Legends trailer and release date of April 22nd
-Short tribute for Iwata is shown
-Direct concludes with Splatoon DLC and new game modes.

I would think there would be some announcement of MK8 DLC.. It's been what.. since late April since dlc pack 2?

ChaosXVI

I would think there would be some announcement of MK8 DLC.. It's been what.. since late April since dlc pack 2?

I highly doubt we are getting anymore DLC for Mario Kart 8, the game has been out for nearly 18 months. I'm sure they've moved on to the next installment in the series.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Realistically, after the E3 backlash and the months of silence and stealth reveals, In this long awaited Direct they have to come out guns blazing to restore consumer confidence. Dang, now I have expectations.

Realistically, after the E3 backlash and the months of silence and stealth reveals, In this long awaited Direct they have to come out guns blazing to restore consumer confidence. Dang, now I have expectations.

Don't. The existence of a Direct doesn't change the facts of a low-key holiday and that both of the platforms being talked about here are being wound down.

Expect some nice but unsurprising bits of info, and anything more than that will be a bonus.

I highly doubt we are getting anymore DLC for Mario Kart 8, the game has been out for nearly 18 months. I'm sure they've moved on to the next installment in the series.

Battle mode sucks. Feels rather empty to me to stop at just two.

If this direct is covering up to spring, something tells me we'll get far less directs than usual. /:

mf luder

The rumor (may or may not be true, but they did get the date correct, reading may spoil surprises for you if it is true, but could very well not be true):

-Smash ballot results, 6 characters 3 available after the direct
-More Wii eshop titles and virtual console games announced with discounts leading up to Christmas!
-Twilight Princess HD is announced and will release in February as part of the 30th anniversary of Zelda
-Zelda Wii U gets an official title but no gameplay is shown
-Pikmin 4 is announced and will release sometime in Spring 2016
-Star Fox Zero gets a new trailer and releases on February 26th!
-New remaster series for 2016 announced for Wii U and 3DS including Super Mario Sunshine HD and F-Zero X 3D
-Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer and demo after the direct w/pre-load
-Details on Nintendo Account, Miitomo, and My Nintendo
-Details on Super Mario Maker DLC
-Fire Emblem Fatees trailer and release date of March 25th
-Mario and Luigi Paper Jam trailer and release date
-Hyrule Warriors Legends trailer and release date of April 22nd
-Short tribute for Iwata is shown
-Direct concludes with Splatoon DLC and new game modes.

No Mario Tennis?

WolveyFTV

Neo Member
I'm going to be in school when it happens, but dang am I glad that this is actually happening. Hopefully Twilight Princess HD is announced on Thursday..

It means we're getting TPHD.

When everyone get the Direct, it means MEGATONS!
Usually a new game reveal.

If the Direct isn't worldwide (Japan, NA, and Europe) then it tends to be more about just localizations and things like that. A worldwide Direct means that they may have something exciting to announce.

Announcement of new games is (a bit more) possible. Kinda hard to have them announced only for NA / EU and not Japan.

Whoa! Awesome!

Robin64

We know that little rumor list is fake because one of things mentioned about the Direct is "Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile." and yet the list has Miitomo in there.

Servbot24

Banned
lol

I'll be happy if one or two of those comes true. All of it happening would literally be the greatest Direct of all time.

Pikmin 4 is the only new game announcement on there and it's not even really a new announcement. I doubt all that stuff will happen, but it's nothing that incredible.

Top Bottom