• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct WiiU/3DS @ 8/7 - NA: 7am PT, EU: 4pm CEST

Riki

There has been chatter about this ND for a while, none of which indicated anything significant is happening.

It is a house cleaning ND.

I would not be surprised if they skip October and just do one in November.
I doubt they'll do a Nintendo Direct in October but I could see them have a press conference of some sort.

LOLDSFAN

As long as this thing stays under an hour I should be able to watch it. Really hope they announce some things worth waking up early for.

Birathen

Guys don't get excited.

It will be about Wii U Fit and Wii U Party. They will announce the release dates for these games along with new system bundles.

Me and the lady started using Your shape Firness evolved 2013 last week so WiiU fit has me strangely excited :3

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What secret?
I assume he is referring to this
KdgCSrL.png

I assume he is referring to this
KdgCSrL.png

Cool. Haven't come across those yet (well, unless the numbers are at the bottom of the page or something), interesting. Maybe a code to download DLC :)

I am guessing Mario, Zelda and DK dates, maybe some another couple of Smash characters, something about MK8 and a tease on the new IP :)

Oh, and surely new W101 footage :D

Looking forward to this as usual. While I'm mostly watching because of the 3DS I wonder what they'll do with the Wii U and if they have any surprises in store.

I wonder if that Dragon Marked for Death 3DS game is still a thing. Inti Creates/Marvelous.

Shame on Treasure co-developing Gaist Crusher. Doubtful that will ever leave Japan.

my man

DrLazy

1. Highlight Upcoming Games
2. Price Drop to $250 with no game but including charging station (removing split bundles)
3. New Summer update goes live improving OS

Best Buy is already liquidating with a $50 gift card.

One thing I was thinking about is Next Level's next project. Assuming they're still working with Nintendo - and after both Punch-Out!! and Luigi's Mansion 2, they'd be mad not to - I'm curious as to what Nintendo might hand them the keys to next.

Something with Wario would be great.

BowieZ

Banned
One thing I was thinking about is Next Level's next project. Assuming they're still working with Nintendo - and after both Punch-Out!! and Luigi's Mansion 2, they'd be mad not to - I'm curious as to what Nintendo might hand them the keys to next.

Waluigi World

I wonder if they're going back to work on Mario Football to help the really, really bad European sales.

Frolow

Banned

Isn't their project a Wii U game? That pretty much confirms it's Ninty related.

Platy

I was not THAT hyped .... but then OMFG PILOTWINGS SMASH BROS IMAGE exploded my HEAD in a fireworks of pure HYPE

Top Bottom