• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - September 2014

L~A

Wii U Download

KickBeat Special Edition (available Sept. 16)
Teslagrad

Wii U Demo

Wooden Sen’SeY

Wii U Virtual Console

Adventure Island

3DS Download

The Keep
Hideaways: Foggy Valley
Top Model 3D

3DS Demo

Parking Star 3D

Sales

- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is launching soon, so it’s the perfect time to get to know the fighters. Now through Oct. 2, save up to 38 percent on select games starring Super Smash Bros. characters with the Super Smashing Sale. This week features characters like Zelda and Pit.

- For a limited time, save 50 percent on select Just Dance games in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U, including Just Dance 2014. This offer ends at 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 14.
Unepic is 20 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $7.99) until 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 1 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U.

- Bit Boy!! Arcade is 38 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 9 a.m. PT on Sept. 24 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

- Parking Star 3D is 33 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Oct. 2 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

- Select games from Rising Star Games, including Beyblade: Evolution and Girls’ Fashion Shoot, are being discounted up to 75 percent. This offer is valid until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 25 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Coming Soon

Legend of the River King 2 – Sept. 18 (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
Wild Guns – Sept. 18 (Virtual Console on Wii U)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour – Sept. 25 (Virtual Console on Wii U)

NA.

Ondore

Teslagrad and the Sen'Sey demo for me this week. Kickbeat is a definite AVOID, I paid $2.50 for the Vita version and still hated it.

Up to 38% off? Typo or something else? Also, looks like we have to wait until 12 again...

Chairhome

Teslagrad and the Sen'Sey demo for me this week. Kickbeat is a definite AVOID, I paid $2.50 for the Vita version and still hated it.

Up to 38% off? Typo or something else? Also, looks like we have to wait until 12 again...

Probably not a typo, you can see it brings one game in the PR from $7.99 to $4.99

I was gonna get Teslagrad, but then I found out it has puzzle elements. Indie developer's obsessions with putting puzzle heavy stuff in platformers is getting really annoying. I just want a straight up platformer, please.

Gambit

Just bought Teslagrad. I probably won't have time to play much atm, but I've been wanting it for a long time, so I bought it right away. Also downloading the demo

shezbot

From Thursday, September 11, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past will be available for £3.43, while The Minish Cap will be sold for £4.49.

Elsewhere, Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages will be discounted to £3.59.

From Digital Spy

Europe prices. I think Kid Icarus is supposed to be on sale too.

Sify64

I just checked the eShop listing for Hyrule Warriors and it shows underneath the compatible features that the game supports online multiplayer. Didn't HW only have local-only multiplayer or has that changed since?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I just checked the eShop listing for Hyrule Warriors and it shows underneath the compatible features that the game supports online multiplayer. Didn't HW only have local-only multiplayer or has that changed since?

Hmm... it supports some sort of asynchronous events between players in the adventure mode.

Unless one of the big patches Koei has coming up adds in online multiplayer for the new challenge mode or something, and this is a leak of that.

maxcriden

Teslagrad review at Nintendo Life, they gave it a 9/10:

Teslagrad is everything we love about download gaming on Wii U. From the flawless opening scene to the nostalgic music to the luscious hand-drawn artwork to the brain-bending puzzles, Rain Games has a certified hit on its hands. The extreme difficulty will be hard for some to swallow, but it never feels unfair; anyone who appreciates an old-school challenge will find something to enjoy here. If you've finally torn yourself away from SteamWorld Dig, Teslagrad is the worthy heir to the Scandinavian throne.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/teslagrad

Looks awesome!

daydream

Banned
Can't say I appreciate them showing the release date on VC releases.

That was 13 friggin' years ago that I fell in love with the Oracle games. Ouch! :(

Brofield

I'm gonna download the Teslagrad demo when I get home, but to be honest I've been feeling a little burnt out on 2D platform/puzzle/action/adventure games. Are there any decent 3D games of the genres listed in the indie scene on eShop?

GulAtiCa

I'll likely do a demo for my own game as well (ZaciSa's Last Stand) at some point. Prob in next month or 2.

Also, I am dropping the price to $1.99 starting on the 18th (next week), so don't buy it if your interested at all (you lazy bastard! :p ). New price will be reflected in eventual European release too of course.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It should be up in a few minutes. I'll link the page that shows all the deals for the week once it's updated.

Zeeman

No 3D classics Kid Icarus, only the Game Gear Sonic on sale, kind of disappointing. Tempted to grab Minish Cap and Mega Man X.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Dang, if X2 was $2 like X was a while back, I would've gotten it. Heck, I'd get X3 for $5, but I guess it's too new to go on sale.

Top Bottom