• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS Lite conference - Feb 15

Xrenity

From DefectiveReject, who can't make threads:
""NINTENDO DS Lite" press conference is ZEPP Tokyo on February 15.
4:46 Friday, February 3, 2006

Nintendo seems to hold the press conference at which "NINTENDO DS Lite" can be experienced by inviting the mass communication and the person related to circulation etc. in ZEPP Tokyo on Wednesday, February 15 as told the other day. The schedule that a trend and a new lineup etc. of DS since the sales battle are open to the public at the end of the year is submitted and I want to expect it of information.

NINTENDO DS Lite can adjust the brightness of the screen to five stages with a high-ranking model of DS that is miniaturized and lightened. It is put on the market for 16800 yen on March 2. An official site is a schedule that is open to the public in a few days. By the way, 50 points seem to adhere to the point of the club NINTENDO (It is possible to register up to two a person). .
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://ameblo.jp/get6-2/&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

Cheers Xrenity!
Wonder why they are announcing new line up for the remainder of the year!
Suppose this also blows any chance of Reggie showing it off at D.I.C.E

Ceb

Time for new Phoenix Wright and Castlevania?

Also, come on, Sony... we need the PS Meeting. :lol

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I'm not holding out much hope for too many new games, we already have a hell of a lot of titles announced and most shown. It'd be nice to see Zelda or Pokemon though, if they intend to show games and not just give a list.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
february9th.jpg

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'd expect the second-wave of Nintendo's online DS games actually. So Pokemon is likely.

And a confirmation and showing of the 3 launch colours.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Assuming there are plenty of Revolution games at E3, it'd make sense to show the DS lineup beforehand as it's just going to get overshadowed otherwise.

Memles

I'd expect we'd see demos of Pokemon Ranger, Children of Mana, and perhaps New Super Mario Bros. Perhaps a teaser video for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, but I doubt it. When does Tetris release in Japan? That too, for the online/multiplayer demo.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
show the DS lite and it's games before E3 and then showcase the revolution and the DS together at e3, demonstrating some kind of sexy interaction.

I really want a black DS lite.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
demi said:
Yeah, he needs to learn how to Photoshop better.

Chill. I don't even own any photo editing software, even if I did I certainly don't have the time to waste.

It's from here

Fxp

Slightly offtopic, but the pics are worth seeing :lol
Policeman playind NDS in Moscow's metro:

Pics found here:link

Roders5 said:
Chill. I don't even own any photo editing software, even if I did I certainly don't have the time to waste.

It's from here

You're linking from takinnames.com? It would have been better if you had PS'd it.

Fxp said:

I am calling it now. He is totally playing phoenix wright.

Gotta keep in practice, y'know?

Lee N

Membre
Fxp said:
Policeman playind NDS in Moscow's metro
That's not a policeman though. He's a conscript in the military. I can't talk for Russia of course, but here in Sweden it's very common to see conscripts taking the train home on weekends, in their uniforms.

Cheebs

krypt0nian said:
So what's the Feb 9th? That's what was asked.
Reggie is doing a speech that day at DICE.

Extreme "THRUSDAYTON" fanboys expect huge amazing suprises. Realists expect no more than some talk about DS Lite launch or talking about Brain Training or something not that big like that.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Fxp said:

In Soviet Russia the DS plays YOU! :D
*insert pic here*

Fxp

A_Lee_N said:
That's not a policeman though. He's a conscript in the military. I can't talk for Russia of course, but here in Sweden it's very common to see conscripts taking the train home on weekends, in their uniforms.

Actually the original poster on LJ mentioned it's a policeman.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
The idea of a conference for announcements on an already announced hardware update seems... odd. Something else is going to be revealed, I hope.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Fxp said:

:lol

Someone photoshop Iwata & Miyamoto slipping buy w/bags full of stolen money. :lol

araganekyassuru said:
would be funny if feb 15 is the date for the surprise PSC :lol

Nah, hopefully PSC is a day before.

Sony come sout, guns blazing, everybodys talking...

And then the next day:

"Poekmon Diomond and Pearl, online, June 3"

That would be funny.

Top Bottom