• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Duo (NX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

The desperation is hilarious, to the point where these threads don't even get a "rumour" in the title. Here's a thought - wait for Nintendo to officially talk

Hermii

I dont think its real, BUT I think its a decent name. Maybe they end up calling it that even though the leak is fake.

Faiz

I get skepticism but people calling fake based on "bad name" alone seem to have forgotten all the shit talked about the Wii name.

Forkball

CONFIRMED: Nintendo Duo to launch with Super Smash Bros. Duo

eX6aMpo.jpg

I remember reading about choosing the Wii's name, how they chose that name because it was monosyllabic, simple, memorable, and could be pronounced the same way across the vast majority of languages.

I think "Duo" checks all theses cases. I think it's a good name, if it is the true one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are we allowed to post random rumours from other forums or twitter without source on Neogaf I'm sure this site wasn't like this before. If so then people can start go ogling NX and post 3 threads a day on random rumours with no source.

For bonus points make up your own fake and post it elsewhere and then make a GAF thread about it.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Duo is actually a good name and you can play off of it.

I can't wait for the 50 YouTube videos saying "is this the final name of the NX!!?! I think it is because it makes sense with all the 100 other rumors we've heard about NX!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom