• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Aurora

I can't seem to find a link to the broadcast on GameSpot - will it only be available at 9:30am when the Conference "starts" or is there a way to start streaming right now?

EDIT: Nevermind, the link magically appeared... wasn't there before.

JayDubya

Banned
Cherubae said:
mariogif.gif

:lol :lol it's in beat too

Perfectly! o_O

Beezy

AMN said:
8:45: We have just learned that we can expect to see some sort of new Star Wars game unveiled at the press conference. There are 45 minutes to go. After the conference look for more detailed reporting as well as video and images of the games shown.

9:02: We're less than a half hour from the media briefing. It's rumored that Mario may make an appearance. In other news, Nintendo's got a nice techno beat playing for the members of the media in attendance.

http://wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=6709

Star Wars kid? :lol

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
MikeHaggar said:
man, i'm pumped for this. i can't wait! reggie had better kick some ass and take some names. i wanna see him call out kutaragi for stealing the wiimote functions, wwf style.
Panda style?

NME

Now, none of this is likely to happen, but Nintendo could eliminate the competition in short order with just a few announcements today. Mind you, they get more and more ridiculous as we progress. That being said:

- Games will not exceed the $50 price point

- Wii will launch at $149

- Virtual Console content will be made available for free

- The Grand Theft Auto series will be exclusive to the Wii

and of course,

-
The name "Wii" was a joke to try to get Sony to change the name to PSWii.

Realistically...maybe one of these will come to pass. Two if we're lucky.

effzee

im on the 1up stream using WMP....should i use quicktime instead? whats better?

anyway so far all i hear is this weird techno, see the silver/metallic nintendo logo and hear some people in the background.

JayDubya

Banned
Aurora said:
I can't seem to find a link to the broadcast on GameSpot - will it only be available at 9:30am when the Conference "starts" or is there a way to start streaming right now?

Refresh it, it now says "On the Air."

It's just music now, but it isn't late like Sony, it was supposed to start at 11:30.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
DSC_2511.JPG

Still waiting ... no word yet when the delays will end and we can get seated but they have some video feeds in the hall and it looks like it shouldn't be long. Looks like Microsoft is going to have delays of their own, being that almost all of the press here is going to head over.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Geez, I can't even access 1up or gamespot anymore. And I was hoping to at least watch some of it on my lunch break.

Jasoco

Banned
The 1UP "Open this stream in your WMV player" link is working perfectly in QuickTime Mac with F4M installed...

For now that is.

I better not sneeze or I'll lose it. Just like the early 2000's days of Apple's QT Streams.

effzee said:
im on the 1up stream using WMP....should i use quicktime instead? whats better?

Try them all till one works and go with that - WMP will probably work smoother if you're on PC, if you're on Mac you wouldn't be asking this question.
Gamespot was fine yesterday though, so i'm hedging my bets with them for now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
NME said:
-
The name "Wii" was a joke to try to get Sony to change the name to PSWii.
I believe you mean
PSWiii
. :lol

So I have both GameSpot's and 1up's feeds open, which should I stick with? 15 minutes to go and I don't know. :(

Top Bottom