• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Hints at initial Game releases for Wii U

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (34 characters)
Super Smash Bros. Unlimited (27 characters)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19 characters)

Somebody else think of the other two.

D-Pad

Rösti;38339339 said:
For higher legibility, I quote the post (as it appears on Facebook, for me at least).
(snip)
As ShockingAlberto said though, I don't think we should be paying attention to the number of spaces...

TreIII

I really want StarFox X Metroid to be real. That's the kind of thing that would guarantee me preordering a console immediately, rather than wait a month or two like I usually do.

Would be cool if they gave us a letter each day leading up to Tuesday. I don't want them to fully reveal the titles.

Eh, I doubt they reveal any until the conference.

Let's say it is Zelda and they reveal the letter E

__e _e_e__ __ _e___ would make it kind of clear what it is the first day

Oddduck

If StarFox x Metroid exists, how about we actually see what the game looks like before judging.

Retro is not a shitty developer. I think you can trust the developer that made the best 3D Metroid games.

ari

Banned
mark this post

super smash bro wii u
pikmin 3 or super mario bros

all of which already been confirmed though....so the metroid starfox game.

Salvadora

I really want StarFox X Metroid to be real. That's the kind of thing that would guarantee me preordering a console immediately, rather than wait a month or two like I usually do.

I just want to see how they did it, If it exists of course. Sounds like fan fiction.

If StarFox x Metroid exists, how about we actually see what the game looks like before judging.

Retro is not a shitty developer. I think you can trust the developer that made the best 3D Metroid games.

You know what? You are right. Everyone and there grandmother thought Metroid Prime 1 was going to be a fantastic failure. Ended up being the greatest game ever made. That said, some members of the MP1 team are no there anymore however.

No way that happens so soon after Skyward Sword.

The_Legend_of_Zelda is 19 characters.

Zelda by retro. I've been calling
wishing
it! Nintendo shall not dissapoint mii! :p

Would they really scratch off names before E3? I do like that this makes it seem like they might be clear about what games are indeed launch titles at E3.
Seriously...this is very un Nintendo like. Tho the same can be said for Retail downloads, continious 3DS firmware updates, etc. EXCITE

Olaeh

It's getting to that point where I think it best to avoid GAF and the internet in general until E3. I don't want it spoiled after waiting this long :/

Yowza

Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii U

New Super Mario Bros.
M
ii U

Pikmin III Vita
lity

not getting a wii u. my wii collects enough dust, it doesn't need a companion.

Well, I guess you just hate video games. Wii U will have REAL MAGIC in it, and it'll have like, 6 GPUs with all of the shaders. I heard it does "happy endings" too, know what I'm sayin', brah?

not getting a wii u. my wii collects enough dust, it doesn't need a companion.

willy-wonka-wildersceqh.jpg

Jackano

The other news is that Nintendo actually have 3, or at least two, games for the Wii U launch this year.

I wonder if we will have a name confirmed before sunday (and except New Super Mario Bros Mii/Wii U).

Vuffster

Rösti said:
For higher legibility, I quote the post (as it appears on Facebook, for me at least).

The first entry contains 34 characters (that's U+2592: Medium Shade, btw).
The second entry contains 27 characters.
The third entry contains 19 characters.

"Shigeru Miyamoto's Pikmin 3" is 27 characters, and I recall Miyamoto saying that they were going to try to make it a launch title.

"Super Smash Bros. U" is 19 characters (wishful thinking, though, given that development hadn't started as of last year).

Nintendogs: Tablet Edition
Wii U Music
Mii Parade: Retail Edition
Dr. Kawashima's Handwriting Trainer
Wii Relax with Wii U Vitality Sensor

All aboard the hype train! Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhh....

Top Bottom