• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Hosting Smash Bros and new 3DS Game Discussions at E3

Fantastical

Death Prophet
That's *gasp* ONE MORE than what was announced at the last two E3's (not including Smash 3DS)!

Yeah, I don't recall a single other 3DS game announcement at E3 2012 and 2013 by Nintendo themselves, Smash 3DS kinda maybe sorta counts but it's the "lower?" version of the main Wii U game.

Nintendo blew their whole 3DS load in the directs prior to E3 2013.
Yeah, seems like Nintendo's been pretty quite so maybe we'll get some big surprises.

jschreier

Will you be present at any of them? I'm guessing this is a no-livestream affair, as per usual?
Yeah I'll probably be at one if not both. A couple years ago at one of these things I got Reggie to accidentally announce Fire Emblem, which is one of my favorite E3 moments to date.

Honestly? I would not object to 3D Land 2. The original was sheer brilliance. But I'd prefer if it was different enough and not like Galaxy 2 (compared to Galaxy 1) or 3D World.

majik13

what would there really need to discuss if it just a Majoras Mask Remake? Unless they do some pretty big changes from how they handled OoT remake.

I think we can all imagine what a Majora's Mask remake is without them talkning about it for an hour and half.

Personally I think it is an entirely a new game.

Nibel

Rid-

Naaaaah.

ib15hmviGMLoM.gif

Metroid: Ridley's Redemption announced; play as Ridley who will also star as new character in Smash Bros. 4

narton

I kinda hope it's not Majora's Mask. I mean, I want that to be revealed too, but how can you talk about 90 minutes of a game that already kinda exists? I'd like something completely different.

they're not doing a q&a for a borderline port of Majora's Mask

edit: no, scratch, they're not doing a NINETY MINUTE PRESENTATION for Majora's Mask

I can't even imagine any game, no matter platform, could justify a 90 minute long Q&A session. That's a real long time to talk about anything.

MrDaravon

While I agree that Majora's Mask seems to be the easy/obvious answer, would that really merit a 90-minute talk? I'm honestly intrigued.

Sendou

I can't even imagine any game, no matter platform, could justify a 90 minute long Q&A session. That's a real long time to talk about anything.

Booo this man. Any game justifies at least a 90 minute long Q&A session. Especially Nintendo games that are veiled in secrets.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, a whole 90 minutes to talk about an enhanced port of Majora's Mask seems a bit too much.

I'm hoping to be surprised by this unannounced game. I'm pretty hyped.

MxBxM

Banned
90 minutes of Cranky Kong reveal for Smash Bros!!!

Seriously, 90 minutes to show off a new games is too much, not that I'm complaining, but it makes me think it's multiple games related to Pokemon for some reason.

Top Bottom