• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Massive Leak #2 : (source code Zelda3, source code Star Fox, Mario Kart Prototype, much more...)

I’m most curious about that Zelda 2 remake(?) for the Super Nintendo. I wonder how far along they were. Maybe it was just a prototype, to decide the direction of Link to the Past. I wish there was more info.

-Arcadia-

Banned

lPObjzB.jpg

:messenger_grimmacing_

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Nintendo paid to have a hacker fucking stalked.
Thats what poor reporting might have you believe. Any major electronics company is going to gather data on a hacker when their devices are breached in a major way that might result in a lack of revenue. In some cases this is to preceded legal action and in other cases it is to further evaluate whether this person might be a white or black hat. It looks like Nintendo was actually trying to recruit this individual as they saw a potential asset to their security efforts.

Ep1ig7xVgAEUyI1

We Vita now.
There is not any number of joycons that will fill that Vita shaped void in your heart.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Thats what poor reporting might have you believe. Any major electronics company is going to gather data on a hacker when their devices are breached in a major way that might result in a lack of revenue. In some cases this is to preceded legal action and in other cases it is to further evaluate whether this person might be a white or black hat. It looks like Nintendo was actually trying to recruit this individual as they saw a potential asset to their security efforts.

There is not any number of joycons that will fill that Vita shaped void in your heart.
JJ65YGG.png

S73v3

Banned
>Tfw you have 2 psvita og models in box and only booted twice each and have no use for vita cause it can't even play spelunky correctly

At least it was a fun guilty gear machine I guess. I trashbaged the unit I used cause the screen blew out and looked stringy or some shit.

tassletine

Nintendo paid to have a hacker fucking stalked.
That is extremely common in big business. Not saying it's right, but if you affect a companies bottom line in any major way, expect to be looked into. They all do it.
If you have a key role in a company you will almost certainly be screened and evaluated in some underhand way before you are hired.

Top Bottom