• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of Europe will have a Black Friday sale too

MegalonJJ

Banned
I reckon Xenoblade on Gamepad is superior to Xenoblade 3D. (I want to like the 3DS version, but the screen kinda kills it).

OP updated, thanks you two.

Are there any chances someone will find an exploit in Wii Xenoblade? Already own the disc version, so that's, like, the only reason I see for buying it. Exploit for vWii with GamePad access, nommm.

PetrCobra

If they still offer a discount on XCX when you buy XC, anyone who's planning to get XCX digitally and doesn't own the digital version of XC should really be looking at this as a free Xenoblade Chronicles download :)

I have both XC and Bayo 2, and obviously am not interested in the 3DS version of XC. Tempted to get KIU though.

scamander

Banned
If they still offer a discount on XCX when you buy XC, anyone who's planning to get XCX digitally and doesn't own the digital version of XC should really be looking at this as a free Xenoblade Chronicles download :).

Totally forgot about that, lol. Thinking about going digital now. (At least if the price of the game is 50€ without discout. If it's 60€, I'd rather take the Limited Edition from amazon France).

PtM

Banned
I got 90€ for this?
And for Photos with Mario.
Man, I already got KI when it was 25€ (still haven't played). Was rooting for the Zelda remakes. Should have got 3D World, in retrospect. :C

scamander

Banned
I got 90€ for this?
And for Photos with Mario.
Man, I already got KI when it was 25€ (still haven't played). Was rooting for the Zelda remakes. Should have got 3D World, in retrospect. :C

You should get yourself a credt card. :p
But maybe you are lucky and there will be some cool discounts with the next eShop update.
I'm sorry

leng jai

Bought the Wii U version of Xenoblade despite having it on 3DS. Looks so much better on the gamepad screen, and the audio isn't gimped.

jobrro

Was tempted by Xenoblade a couple of weeks ago since X is releasing soon. The thought of playing on the Gamepad is very appealing. Might jump in on Wii U.

PetrCobra

Totally forgot about that, lol. Thinking about going digital now. (At least if the price of the game is 50€ without discout. If it's 60€, I'd rather take the Limited Edition from amazon France).

I didn't check it though, was that a limited offer or will that really still work now?

Any reason to get Xenoblade for 3DS when I already own the Wii disc version? Is it a good port? Otherwise I may get the Wii eshop version to replay it on the gamepad.

Robin64

Any reason to get Xenoblade for 3DS when I already own the Wii disc version? Is it a good port? Otherwise I may get the Wii eshop version to replay it on the gamepad.

Not really. You get a sound test and a model viewer, but lose graphics and framerate.

Portability, dual screens, suspend and resume, and whatever the Amiibo does. I even have both the game and Shulk and I've not cared enough to try using it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know if save file transfers from physical Xenoblade to digital version? If so I might just jump on it.

Not really. You get a sound test and a model viewer, but lose graphics and framerate.
Lower framerate, really?
There is at least one exception in the form of a late game boss fight (you know that one many people get stuck on) which has a solid framerate on 3DS but commonly chugs to single digits in the Wii version.

Dascu

Is that a good price (€20) for Kid Icarus Uprising or is there a Euro-store where I could find it even cheaper?

MarionCB

Ha, nice try, Nintendo! Make me check every day to only see rubbish deals and then just as I give up, put the one good deal up on the last day!

Honestly, if this thread didn't pop up on the front page, I would have missed Xenoblade, which would have been a shame. Thanks, gaf.

Orgen

Regarding Xenoblade Wii U, what's the size?

And can it be played on the TV using the Wii U Pro Controller? Thanks!

jobrro

Regarding Xenoblade Wii U, what's the size?

And can it be played on the TV using the Wii U Pro Controller? Thanks!

6853MB

Supported Controllers:
Wii Remote + Nunchuck
Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro
Wii U GamePad

So no to the Wii U Pro Controller...

m0t0k1

Is that a good price (€20) for Kid Icarus Uprising or is there a Euro-store where I could find it even cheaper?

If you want a physical copy you can get is for €23 at zavvi

link

You will also get that stand and the AR cards that way. But havent seen it cheaper now. If it is your first time buying at zavvi you can use the welcome code to get another 10% off. Although it can take a while with shipping from them.

I'm waiting for Etrian odyssey mystery dungeon to go on sale in Eu Q_Q
NISA Europe published games never go on sale on the eShop. You can try asking NISA Europe on Facebook. A few years ago they had completely forgotten that they even published Etrian Odyssey IV which is a good sign :(.

It is a real bone of contention when the games take ages to come out here to see it is half price in America and this has gotten to the point where I actually hope for eShop only releases of Atlus games by Atlus themselves because Atlus actually put things on sale. Not as frequently as they have done in the past....

Weirdly enough NISA Europe do put games on sale on their physical shop but the deliver costs are mental.

Ha, nice try, Nintendo! Make me check every day to only see rubbish deals and then just as I give up, put the one good deal up on the last day!

Honestly, if this thread didn't pop up on the front page, I would have missed Xenoblade, which would have been a shame. Thanks, gaf.
They've yet to tweet about this day yet either. Which is a shame as like you say this day was actually pretty decent.

I wonder if myself or others scared them away due to shitting on the deals :(

oni-link

I wonder if myself or others scared them away due to shitting on the deals :(

It's been a terrible sale, they should have put some VC games up

They almost never go on sale as it is, and when they do its for like 20% off the rip off prices they charge in the first place

Orgen

6853MB

Supported Controllers:
Wii Remote + Nunchuck
Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro
Wii U GamePad

So no to the Wii U Pro Controller...

Many thanks! I'll keep my Wii copy then seeing that I can't use my Wii U Pro Controller :|

woopWOOP

Didn't know there was going to be a monday deal too until I randomly checked the sShop.

Quickly grabbed Xenoblade for 10. With the other deal it means I can get both the Wii game and WiiU sequel for 50 bucks, nice! Looks like something good came out of these sales afterall :D

Farewell, Cyber Deals thread, you served us well for your purpose.

Honestly I don't share your general opinions, deals weren't magical like a Steam sale, but they weren't too bad either.

Still, there's hope for better deals later on though.

|abandoning thread|

Top Bottom