• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Project Café E3 LA Convention Center boxes (first bears spotted) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

I am going to try to sneak away on my lunch break to catch a live stream. Hope it works because I don't get home till midnight tonight and won't be able to catch up :(

antonz said:
Their Booth design screams protecting secret its like the fortress of solitude

It's like the world's biggest and bestest Christmas present. I want to shake it and try to guess what's inside!

Gilby

Neo Child said:
Weinerpoop or Marcus?

Anyway, managed to get the last few hours of work off for this. Gunna spark up a jay and let the good times roll. So long as my fat housemate doesnt hog up all the bandwidth =[

I'll be doing the same, it shall be a good time had by all.

Neo Child

Banned
Gilby said:
I'll be doing the same, it shall be a good time had by all.

I remember last year i was at a friends house watching E3 getting baked, they announced Kirbys Epic Yarn and we just looked at each other and went :O and then laughed :D

mj1108

AceBandage said:
It's like the world's biggest and bestest Christmas present. I want to shake it and try to guess what's inside!

E3 Bear is like Santa Claus. Hope he saved the good stuff for Nintendo.

kylej

Banned
Mojojo said:
zmje5f.jpg

holy mackeral

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Thunder Monkey said:
*shakes*

Sounds like a bunch of tiny people and electronics!

Little known fact: Thunder Monkey is actually 97 feet tall. Don't try to think of his genitals.

MisterHero

antonz said:
Their Booth design screams protecting secret its like the fortress of solitude
It is Nintendo's Fortress of Solitude, only Reggie is mighty enough to lift the key that unlocks the door to Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom