• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo reacts to Index

see Nintendo isn't like MS. They don't want to whore out their consoles just to get some numbers to crow about.

Nintendo +1

:spin +1:
:spong?:

Actually, the PR doesn't sound upset to me. Looks like they're just trying to make it clear that GC isn't being discontinued or anything.

Pug

Problem is mighty that Index shifting there stocks for £40 means the likes of EB and GAME have to price match. You can better your bottom dollar they were on the phone to Nintendo straight away. Further a major chain such as Index basically getting shot of stocks doesn't send out a good signal.

Ah OK. I've only a faint idea of the how it works in the UK and Europe. If they keep it up, it definitely sounds good and bad for Nintendo. Probably more bad than anything else, though.

Alcibiades

aren't there "Index" or whatever stores losing money though, and quite a bit, I mean that's 40 for every sale...

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
Nintendo reacts to Index:

"WhOA! There's a list at the back with a page reference for each instance of the topic in question being mentioned?! And we thought that the Contents page was pretty fucking out there enough as it is..."

cvxfreak

Shelly Pierce? I thought it was Shelly Friend? Maybe she got married.

~$50 for a GameCube though... that's a great price. I go to the UK sometime in August and would get a PAL one just for that!

cvxfreak

The last time there were major GC discounts at Dixons and Argos, GameCube outsold everyone in the UK. I wonder if it can happen again...

Sho Nuff

Banned
TheGreenGiant said:
see Nintendo isn't like MS. They don't want to whore out their consoles just to get some numbers to crow about.

Nintendo +1

silk.jpg

from a

pigsmile.jpg

Deg

Banned
Its back to normal price now as well as the GBASP which was also half price if nobody noticed... Index did honour the prices if you went to buy it as it was incorrectly labelled as their computer system has the normal price. This all happened last week. The online price for GC is still the same so take advantage of it!

I wonder how GC sales will be once it hits the below £50 mark?

Top Bottom