• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trago

Aug 31, 2013
Seems they are overcompensating for the lack of live press conferences over the last few years LOL.

Pineapple

Jun 18, 2015
Wow, the stage and theme are so different than what I had envisioned, and I love it.

A DJ, strobe effects, massive projectors showing modern abstract animations...

Yeah, I like this Nintendo.

Lren

Jan 21, 2012
I'm soooooooo not sleeping tonight. A mixture of hype and stress from trying to get a preorder lol

hatchx

Banned
Jun 30, 2009
Toronto
Holy fuck. Hype counter just broke and soared into space, back in time to the big bang, and then in the future to the giant Iwata statue on Mt. Everest.

I'll see you on the other side GAF!

RareFantasy64

Jan 31, 2016
That stage looks like something from an E3 conference. I was just expecting a super-special Direct in the vein of traditional directs

Irishonion

May 31, 2016
Last minute predictions.

Will everyone go Yay Nintendo you are the best or.

Tomorrow everyone will be saying wtf Nintendo.

I'm going with first one, obviously because of light show.

Neonep

May 13, 2015
Bayonetta 3..... BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aleh

Oct 8, 2016
It's actually happening! See you after GAF eventually recovers from the post-presentation server crash lol

human onion

Banned
Aug 14, 2011
These events are always fun to hype up. I might plan on getting a Switch later on, but this excitement is good enough for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.