• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speely

Banned
Reposting my ridiculous shit for a new thread.

3t0jmvB.jpg

Edited to change one :)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Switch presentation delayed to March confirmed :p

Nice OP, really hyped for Friday. Was the text copied from the previous thread or did I miss some new leaks or something? I thought the current consensus was that Zelda is a lauch title (at least outside Europe) but OP is still saying it has probably been delayed?

So ready. Your Zelda info is off though, it's all but confirmed to be in at launch.

I had to overhauled those information but let me know if I missed something.

So, what megatons are you hoping for? I'm hoping for FF7 Remake 🙏.

Not a megaton but if the leaks are all true with smash bros and mario maker coming to switch, Hyrule Warriors would be the last wii u game i'll have missed that I really want.

Really hoping for Hyrule Warriors with all the wii u and 3ds dlc

breakfuss

I sincerely hope Nintendo doesn't fuck this up.

I honestly just can't see it happening. The Wii U was such a colossusal misstep that it'd be damn near impossible for them to not have learned from it.

The only thing I'm thinking they still may have not worked to improve is their online infrastructure. It is absolutely archaic but their argument seems to remain that it's "kid-safe". Which is fucking silly considering most kids already have access to a plethora of devices that don't handicap online interactivity. Really hope they stepped up in this regard. Not holding my breath.

Eliseo

I remember after the Wii U I promised myself I wouldn't buy another Nintendo console at launch unless I absolutely, positively had to due to appealing launch software. I'm probably going to break that promise, but I swear Nintendo this is the last time goddamnit.

I just hope there's more at launch day one that appeals to me than Breath of the Wild. I mean, I'm excited as fuck for Breath of the Wild, especially to play what I assume will be the "definitive" version. But I want something...unusual, unique, yet very appealing to my tastes. Kind of like how ZombiU was my favourite launch game on the Wii U.

Fingers crossed. Not interested in the Rabbids RPG nor Wii U ports to fill that gap.

EDIT: I'll end up pre-ordering, but the Wii is the only time in my life I've noted difficulties in the software/hardware landscape. I got mine as I pre-ordered, and know I would have struggled otherwise, but yeah. Never had a problem with other hardware. Doubt I will with the Switch.

WE all said the same thing yet here We are, that being said I agree that ZombiU was nice launch game but I'm not sure the average people wants that kind of game for day one purchases, They will prefer CoD or fucking FIFA sigh.

Speely

Banned
Can we just talk for a minute about Trinen's tongue on the Fallon show? I mean what the fuck? No ones tongue moves like that when laughing. It's almost Lovecraftian in its inexplicable creepiness. Has he talked about it? Because he should. It's fucking weird.

Griss

I haven't been so excited for a gaming announcement in years. I legit have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.

That's a mixture of being a hardcore Nintendo fan of three decades plus the fact that launch is so close yet we're only getting the reveal now (love it, btw) plus the fact that almost everything they've shown so far is right up my alley.

The hardware looks good... the price is fairly irrelevant (I'm in day 1 regardless)... they just have to nail the software. Give us one special game we don't see coming. A Metroid, a Wave Race, an F-Zero. Just one. It could happen. It could happen.

ReyVGM

s'cusi dove il bar?

se para collo pou eine toe bar
s'il vous plait ou est le bar?

oi, where's the fucking bar?

RoKKeR

Haven't been plugged into Nintendo since the Gamecube really, and I am quite excited to see what they have in store for us this week. Might just be pre-ordering this thing this week if I like what I see, which is pretty damn exciting!

I hope they take some time to talk about the NX during the conference. They were teasing the hell out of that not that long ago and then all of a sudden nothing! Now they're all Switch this and Switch that, etc. But what about NX? Typical Nintendo.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to be up so late in order to watch the presentation, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm very curious to see more of their line-up. There's so much they could announce, but it's best that I keep my expectations in check!

lt519

It's happening, yay! Anyone have a clue when preorders might go up? Is it typically after an announcement or do they set a date? Stuck without internet for 14 hours at a time for next two weeks.

Edit: beaten

Griss

Basically, my take on the Switch is that I wanted one of the following:

An awesome, powerful single-screen handheld follow up to the 3DS, (my preference) OR
A gimmick free home console capable of running PS4-level games.

They delivered exactly what my preference is, AND the new handheld just happens to double as a home console as a bonus. Couldn't really have asked for more, imo. Just a flawless victory in terms of what I wanted vs what they did, and that doesn't usually happen with me.

Speely

Banned
Who cares? GAF is gonna be down anyway.

Lol no it won't. The days of GAF taking a shit whenever major announcements happen are in the past. They have made some great progress in regard to accounting for big events. Might get some 404s for a few seconds/minutes (cumulatively,) but the site won't be perma-downed. Guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom