• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woopWOOP

I haven't been keeping up with Switch rumours so I don't know which are 'actual' "rumours" and which are mod jokes

Plane Mario, huh?

jobrro

Really hoping this ends up being region free with, and this is probably too optimistic, but multiple account multi-region support on the digital front. Sony probably isn't coming out with a Vita successor but this machine actually seems pretty capable on and off the dock given the resolution, if it get the support that a Sony handheld would for Japanese games as well as all the games that would end up on a 3DS/Wii U successor I will be very happy.

I just don't want to have to buy a Western console and a Japan version of the same console, as that defeats the purpose of it all being in the one place. Vita was pretty good, region free for physical games and you could switch accounts to different regions but it was pretty annoying to do so involving a format.

If Nintendo could get something like Sony on the PS3/PS4 where you have multiple accounts and as long as the account is primary on that console you can play the digital games on any of the accounts that would be perfect.

I doubt any of this will be revealed in the presentation.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Where's these Mario Kart rumours coming from?

Mr Swine

Banned
I would love Doom on Switch, seeing how good it looks in low settings on PC I can see it look just as good if not a tad better on Switch

JoeM86

Do note that if that leak is true, it's just the games everyone this weekend will have hands on. There will be more surprises and reveals in the presentation

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
My updated list with what we know until now:

Launch: Zelda, Mario 3d, Spla2oon, New 1st party IP demoing the Switch features, NBA 2K, Fifa, Just Dance, Lego Works, indies

April: Some 1st party game on the cheaper side (maybe Mario Sports Superstar), Lego City Undercover, Skyrim, indies

May: Mario Kart 8.5, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Guardians of the Galaxy, Yooka-Laylee, Tekken 7

June: Xenoblade XX, Rayman Legends

July: Super Mario Maker

August: Pikmin 4, Ever Oasis

September: Rabbids Kingdom Battle

October: SSB, Project Sonic

November: Pokemon Stars

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 OT is coming up in around six hours.

Speely

Banned
Cool I can just leave em on.

LOMJUIX.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mario delayed and moved to Scorpio.

BraXzy

I kept thinking this was happening tomorrow, because it's technical happening Friday for me.

Won't be able to watch live since it's happening 4am my time but I cannot wait to wake up and soak it all in!

EatChildren

Will Karen be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom