• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch: March 3rd 2017 worldwide, MSRP $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

120v

anybody expecting less in 2017 was delusional. new hardware, you'll have to flip a coin

though i have to say i was buying into the $250 talk for awhile

Bold One

How much?

Zkp2sJO.gif

For that price it doesn't look good.
Really needed to be $249 at the most.
Going against the already established Xbone and PS4 is not going to be easy! Especially for people burnt by the WiiU.

Jb

I never really believed in $250 for a device that could play console games on the go.
If the lineup is good I'm ok with $300, but I don't know that the 3DS public will be.

GRW810

It's going to be £250 in UK isn't it. :(

Out of my price range, especially when needing BotW and a pro controller.

ViolentP

Nintendo finally trying to compete against Sony and Microsoft. Could be a good first step in the right direction.

He weirdly said $299 in "North America" I thought. I'd be shocked if that was the case, but I didn't see anything about other currencies

$299 denotes USD, 299$ is CAN. That thing is going to be 400$ in Canada, making it more expensive than Xbone or PS4. DOA.

Sanke__

300 is ok if they can have $250 bundles available by holiday 2017

Otherwise they gonna get decimated by PS4 and xbone

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
WOW!!! Predicted $300 and I can't believe that Nintendo actually went that high. Was hoping for $200 to get me back into Nintendo. Oh well. Maybe next gen.

Codeblue

LOL JOKE POST? Nintendo's online service is RIDICULOUSLY BAD. You don't buy Nintendo consoles to play online. The community is always so small that it's not worth charging for it. Not sure WTF was Nintendo thinking here other than "How can we inflate the price even more?".

I don't know dude. I don't pay for online gaming, but I assume they aren't going to provide Wii U tier service for a monthly fee.

Really dumb move when you consider what PS4 and XBO offer. Then factor in paid online which will most likely be a substandard service.

clo1_2000

Banned
Going to Starbucks which is next to my GS by 7:00 a.m. to get my pre-order in. $50 difference from my dream price isn't enough to sway me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom