• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Goddammn FINALLY Nintendo, thanks!

Good to have a date

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How long will it take for this thread to reach 20,000 posts?

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
What are the Vegas odds that presentation includes announcing a delay to September?

Delayed? They reinforced the date in the reveal trailer.

It's weird that it's kinda close, but it's clearly their plan all along.

Their plan all along was to release it in Fall 2016, but it slipped to March and Zelda went with it. A further delay to Fall 2017 is entirely possible, regardless of what the slate at the end of the trailer said.

Hinchy

They are cutting it kinda close, no? I mean its coming out in March. I fear its going to get delayed until 2017 holiday.

All reliable reports suggest the system is actually ahead of schedule and they literally just announced it for March a week ago. Don't worry about it.

sappyday

Weird that they're doing a conference second but did a commercial first (longer than a commercial but that's what that video basically was)

also

Banned
This is so far away... I hope we see some games from 3rd parties before then.
"home gaming system" makes me worry that the 3-hour battery rumors are true.

This is a very minor point, but the use of the word "Presentation" makes it sound like a stage presentation. In other words, no Direct.

Oh man that feels so far away! I can't wait to hear everything about it, good and bad. Also, I want to pre-order the darn thing as soon as possible. Hopefully those'll be open before January.

wow, is this the furthest out from the actual date that theyve announced a direct type thing of this nature? unlike them, but Im glad they hit us with it

will it anger investors? well yes, but because everything does (short of getting slapped in the mouth with a wad of currency)

udivision

They really could've gotten away with a January reveal, and not have teased anything at all in 2016.

But Nintendo doesn't like anth0ny

t1484251200z4.png

soon

Recreat3

Well im guessing this will determine whether a lot if people pre order or not. Hopefully the launch lineup is solid. I mean we have zelda and lots of people have been anticipating that game for a long time now..but we need moarrr!

Top Bottom