• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*]

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuck

Moar amiibo confirmed. Courtesy of Wario64

Ck7il2aVAAAsbMa.jpg

Yeah that one on my left is mine.

NimbusD

Not sure if you're being genuine, subtle, or both...

Game looks great. My most pressing concern is healing. Looks like the items might be a little too abundant to make for challenging combat. We'll have to see if this changes later in the game or if there's a hard mode.

we've just seen one area dude. they're showing us a lot of stuff for just one area.

Markoman

The dungeon design is top tier !

It does indeed feel like a family-friendly open world game mixed with classic Zelda elements.

BotW will probably not have wide appeal in terms of awards and sales, it's mainly for kids/Nintendo fans.

Funny thing is I've been playing WW and TP with my nephew for the first time a year ago and I haven't experienced any "what am I supposed to do now" moments in the last 10 years on PS2, 360 and PS4 as I did in those games. So there's that.

BTW Brazzer has just called me. One of their girls has gone missing

Luigi87

You guys need to get this Audrey oogling shit out of here. It's really childish.

Indeed. Yes she is a beautiful woman, they all are, but this superficial desire is sad, and if it spams this thread mods have cause to lock it.

Anywho, Breath of the Wild just keeps impressing me more and more and oh god it is making the wait hurt more D=

Not

Banned
You don't have a companion. You start immediately. Every chest actually has something other than rupees

WHEW

Yes finally. I've been asking all these years for the ability to tackle dungeons in any order that you want.

Eh. The gradual unlocking of areas you can do from getting more items is one of my favorite things about these games. That sense of progression.

This game is looking crazy good so far though so it may have enough of new/other stuff to still make it great for me though.

Seriously guys, can we cut this shit? Yes, Audrey is an attractive woman, but we don't have to act like a group of 13 year olds who just hit puberty. I'm refreshing this thread like a maniac because I want to see game discussion and get hyped with a crew of likeminded Zelda fans, not a bunch of horny teenagers watching the stream in their school computer lab.

RPGCrazied

Thank you Nintendo. This looks like *the* Zelda game to best them all. Just hope the story stacks up.

Looks massive too, so probably not a short Zelda game. Nice!

KarmaCow

It got lost with thirsty dipshits but did they what the Shrine Orbs used for?

Also did they say anything about how many actual dungeons there are in the game? Not expecting an exact number but relative to the 100+ shrines because the one they showed off was pitifully short.

Otnopolit

we've just seen one area dude. they're showing us a lot of stuff for just one area.

I totally agree, but I don't see how getting further in the game is going to augment the way that the healing design already is. I'm not saying the content is barren or anything, but how can you deny that collecting 50x apples or other healing items can be gamebreaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom