• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*]

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

I just can't get over what I'm seeing. This is like the sequel to Ocarina I've been wanting since '98.

Words are failing me right now, I don't know how to comment on this without babbling like a fanboy idiot.

Somebody start the Zelda cycle for this game and claim Skyward Sword was better so I can come back down to earth.

KainXVIII

^_^

tits-png.108759

Fewr

Hm, looks great, but I fear that the game is too easy in regard to combat.
Don't kill me, but it almost feels like a "my first Souls game". You're basically one-hit-killing enemies and they never attack you aggressively in larger mobs. Enemy encounters lack tension and urgency.

Well, let's wait and see, but this determines if I'll get the game, because all the "survival" mechanics scream for somewhat challenging gameplay. Maybe difficulty settings could solve this issue.

ganon amiibo

Schnozberry

If this plateau is less than 1% of the game, this might be the largest game ever, let alone from Nintendo. Makes Xenoblade X look tiny in scale.

Otnopolit

The chest design is nice.

Not sure if you're being genuine, subtle, or both...

Game looks great. My most pressing concern is healing. Looks like the items might be a little too abundant to make for challenging combat. We'll have to see if this changes later in the game or if there's a hard mode.

Revven

OK - disappointed a guy like that doesn't have voice acting. Would have been a lot better.

Well, if there's 100 shrines and each shrine has a character at the end of it like that... That'd be a lot of VA, either for one person or for multiple people...

Especially if they say the same thing every time, anyway. Would seem redundant to me.

NimbusD

these force powers look game breaking almost. so excited to actually explore I don't want to have something to point out every little thing and pull it towards you.

Once they show Link solving puzzles and doing cool stuff like pulling treasure chest out of the water with an awesome/unique item I get excited.
It's almost like I'm watching this stream to see a Zelda game rather than dime a dozen open world thing in a generation unfortunately flooded with them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just can't get over what I'm seeing. This is like the sequel to Ocarina I've been wanting since '98.

Words are failing me right now, I don't know how to comment on this without babbling like a fanboy idiot.

Somebody start the Zelda cycle for this game and claim Skyward Sword was better so I can come back down to earth.

Forget Ocarina. This looks like the sequel to Legend of Zelda 1 that we never got. Just roaming a wild and empty countryside, by yourself, finding random caves and dungeons and shit to explore, in a map with no real defined objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom