• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*]

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ydelnae

Official boxart? I can't find it on any Nintendo official site.

Ck7m-LFXEAQtWeb.jpg:large

Altazor

It got lost with thirsty dipshits but did they what the Shrine Orbs used for?

She said she traded a number of 'em with the Old Man for the paragliding cloth - so they're a form of currency.

It got lost with thirsty dipshits but did they what the Shrine Orbs used for?

Also did they say anything about how many actual dungeons there are in the game? Not expecting an exact number but relative to the 100+ shrines because the one they showed off was pitifully short.

I don't think they've said a specific number, but Audrey just said they'll be getting more difficult as you advance in the game so you should "appreciate the simplicity" of the first ones.

AdanVC

Keep in mind y'all the game is at least 9 months away so there's still a ton of things that will probably be polished. One of them -hopefully- the framerate.

Koozek

Nooo, Detective Vision is one of my other least-favorite mechanics in games :/ And how is the magnet not game-breaking when you can just pull in every chest instead of finding a way to it?

Cindro

Forget Ocarina. This looks like the sequel to Legend of Zelda 1 that we never got. Just roaming a wild and empty countryside, by yourself, finding random caves and dungeons and shit to explore, in a map with no real defined objectives.
You're totally right. I was just speaking from a personal perspective, since Ocarina was the game that cemented my love for the franchise. I didn't get to the original LOZ until years later, but I've beat it several times since then and loved it - and I'm THRILLED it's following in that vein. The isolation and weight of the world on one person's shoulders thing in this vast and dangerous world will be simply enthralling.

Now this is what I'm talking about.

I actually really love the idea of the Shieka Tablet item magically containing all the classic LoZ items; it's much cooler than a dumb item shop.

Ok, this looks fucking awesome! So many nice little touches. You can see why it has been in dev for such a long time. Now my only dilemma will be which platform to buy it on.

Jackshun

Banned
Jesus Christ! Why is this chick wearing such a tight t-shirt?? And why is she wearing lingerie on her arms?

I guess that is fine if that is what she likes to wear, but there is a time and a place for hyper-sexualizing yourself, and a public broadcast by a company watched by millions might not be the best time? I don't want to see a guy in tight leather pants and I don't want to see a chick in tight leather pants.

I'm sure I am wrong for thinking this and it will be explained why soon.

Zomba13

Nooo, Detective Vision is one of my other least-favorite mechanics in games :/ And how is the magnet not game-breaking when you can just pull in every chest instead of finding a way to it?

I'm sure some chests will be of a non magnetic material or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom