• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*]

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nillapuddin

Casting for Livestream provided by:

roshi_nosebleed_animation_by_philliecheesie-d7o0l5i.gif

NimbusD

btw did they mention if this is the actual start of the game or restrictions were lifted for the demo? what theyve shown looks crazy open ended for a nintendo game's start.

EDIT: shit, looks like things really are meant to be super open ended.

Plum

btw did they mention if this is the actual start of the game or restrictions were lifted for the demo? what theyve shown looks crazy open ended for a nintendo game's start.

This is the first area of the game but they have some items that you don't get until later on (the handglider, for example).

Tregard

Soothsayer
These shrines are quite reminiscent of Portal's test chambers. Loving it.

Sidenote: those gloves the lady demo-ing is wearing are fantastic

Anteo

2 minutes into the game you hear a voice telling you were to go (if you want to continue the plot).

Also, A link between worlds was open ended too, but you had to deliver a sword first at least.

Hmm, not too sure about the shrine structure. Still means very separated overworld/'gameplay'. Kinda puzzle game like. The shrine makes me think of Portal or something.

This seems like everything I didn't know I wanted in Zelda. People saying "lol it's 2016 for nintendo finally" don't even get the basis of what a genre is.

Pretty nice to see some familiar cool item + puzzle/obstacle Zelda stuff.
I like the way they're using the new shieka stone item.
Hopefully it gets more complicated and layered than creating bridges and knocking stuff down.

weevles

I'm going to stop watching Zelda. Don't want too much revealed to me. Will come back for Monster Hunter and the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom