• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

if that bomberman 3DS plays close to bomberman 64 , then fdsadafsdfsdfsf hype!!!!!!!

dem star fox 64 3DS screens.

kinda disappointed with the battery life if thats what it really is. i usually play on second to last brightest anyway :(

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Even though I don't speak Japanese, I don't see how having two guys play and talk about it without us being able to see what they're doing is a good way of showing off the system.

ASIS

mugurumakensei said:
Well, I've never had my DSi running with max brightness and using wi-fi constantly. Have you? I'd imagine it wouldn't last that long though.
I'm still using my DS Lite, so I wouldn't know, hence the question?

Amir0x said:
hehhehee

But yeah Augmented Reality, mii stuff... no appeal. I hate Mii and don't care for that AR gimmick stuff. Just want great games with good graphics. 3DS will deliver there for me.

yeah same here. I will use it once to impress my mom and that's it

(and the shitter thingy, obviously)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Hero of Legend said:
sft_bomberman_main.jpg

Bomberman adventure game?! :O
Never been a huge fan of the series but that would make a badass avatar.

Medalion

Banned
jvalioli said:
This isn't a presentation. This is filler inbetween the other presentations. Some of you should learn how to read.
They are expecting an E3 style presentation made for non-asian countries.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
jvalioli said:
This isn't a presentation. This is filler inbetween the other presentations. Some of you should learn how to read.

Read Japanese? Presentation or not, I'd rather SEE games and features than reactions.

antonz

Vinci said:
That might possibly change my perspective on the battery.
Yeah I would imagine they are saying max brightness because it specifically says different brightness settings will offer different battery life. I cant imagine most people use max.

my Dsi with brightness maybe at half with wifi on I get at least 7 or 8 hours for sure and standby lasts at least a week

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Black hardware is sexy IRL, Blue one looks more blue too than green.

Buttons are clicky, as is the D-Pad.

hatchx said:
So is there any announcements, footage, screens, miyamoto/iwata/kojima/sakurai in this entire stream?

There will be later, yes.
Geeze.
We knew it was Mii/AR stuff, next is Nintendo Music, then it's Kojima.

besiktas1

I'm off to bed. But if that was me playing pro evo 3d for the 1st time lets just say my one hand would need to be free and the stream would need to be censored... Fap, fap, fap

That guy in the background was looking around bored and rubbing his inner thigh / crotch a second ago, while his friend played Winning 11.. that's kind of how I feel, except I don't want to caress my crotch, I want to punch it. As punishment for staying up to watch this!

ShinNL

( ゚▽゚) sugoi!
( ̄▽ ̄) sugoi!
(*´ο`*) sugoi!
(*Д*) sugoi!
(>o<) sugoi!
(&#65342;&#9633;&#65342;*) sugoi!

That's it, I'm going to sleep.

Top Bottom