• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

sft_bomberman_main.jpg

Bomberman adventure game?! :O

1-D_FTW

LiK said:
what a fucking waste of time. i feel bad for the audience.

Did you miss the posted schedule? Nothing interesting is happening for a while. It's not like they bait-and-switched anyone.

Jikagi

The AR card is one of the things I'm most excited about.

The stream said that right now, there is 110 minutes of waiting to play OOT. I knew it was long but I didn't think it was almost 2 hours.

Gravijah

neptunes said:
Anyone think the top screen is a bit small? Especially considering how powerful the graphics are?

What are the chances of Nintendo increasing the screen size on the next revision?

XL was pretty successful, no? Would be cool to have another. I don't want to see the price, though.

Amir0x

Banned
Anasui Kishibe said:
one thing for sure, I don't see you playing AR on the shitter :lol

That augmented reality shit has no appeal for me as it is. I won't be using it even once I'm pretty sure :lol

Cow Mengde said:
Sigh, I was worried the minute I saw the graphics for the 3DS that the battery life would be shit. Looks like my worries were confirmed.

Looks like it'll be 3DS lite for me then. Or maybe 3DSi or whatever.

The psp has gone through three models and none had better battery life, same for the ds.
What make you think the 3ds lite or whatever will last much longer on a single charge ?

Amir0x said:
That augmented reality shit has no appeal for me as it is. I won't be using it even once I'm pretty sure :lol

but see? it's related :lol

bloody hell, can't Chris pop out of the 3DS and blow this goddamn dude's head off with a bazooka

Nintendo-4Life said:
And how's the DSi's battery life? Is it really 3-4 hours? That's not really what i've heard.

Well, I've never had my DSi running with max brightness and using wi-fi constantly. Have you? I'd imagine it wouldn't last that long though.

Cactus

Banned
One thing to think about is that Nintendo would obviously rather give the battery life on full brightness and have the buyers be pleasantly surprised when playing on lower settings than vice-versa.

ASIS

Joe Shlabotnik said:
With wireless off and medium brightness, it about 7 - 8 hours for me.
7-8 hours is not great but certainly not bad either. Yeah I don't think battery life will be an issue if it will really have 7 hours+
:lol sorry for the overreaction guys, carry on....

cosmicblizzard said:
Just got back from 5 Guys. Anything happen other than the battery life?

Two comedians boring GAF to tears, pretty hot host, and two old paper mario screens kept GAF sane after finding out about the terribad battery life. Oh, and the Mii recognition thing actually looks pretty cool.

Amir0x

Banned
Anasui Kishibe said:
but see? it's related :lol

bloody hell, can't Chris pop out of the 3DS and blow this goddamn dude's head off with a bazooka

hehhehee

But yeah Augmented Reality, mii stuff... no appeal. I hate Mii and don't care for that AR gimmick stuff. Just want great games with good graphics. 3DS will deliver there for me.

Top Bottom