• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

WillyFive

Amir0x said:
i don't...it's literally frying my brain to think about this. somebody actively made a decision about this somewhere. what was the discussion like? :lol

They wanted it to be closer to the original.

Hero of Legend said:
More avatars!

wqwyfo.jpg
jja6w4.jpg
2gua1yr.jpg
t5iow4.jpg
se7r85.jpg
25tcapl.jpg
140m29w.jpg
xo19n7.jpg
2aj42vl.jpg
2604u2q.jpg
rw5don.jpg
2nkmdzl.jpg
2954e2p.jpg
jadhn7.jpg
2cep85v.jpg
29wqw5h.jpg
14mff41.jpg
503249.jpg
10qmdly.jpg
121623b.jpg
244ebrp.jpg
126ff6d.jpg
2urnvd0.jpg

fantasy life

Amir0x

Banned
Willy105 said:
They wanted it to be closer to the original.

'remember that part about Star Fox 64 that sucked and every single person on earth would think is a bad thing? Let's add it back in to be historically accurate!'

oh i'm glad i missed out on that decision :lol

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
gofreak said:
We know the actual weight from the updated webpage - 235g. That's only about 25g heavier than a DSi so cvx is pretty much right on the money.
let's assume that weight is under the best possible conditions. in all likelihood it's actually 3000-5000g

Josh7289 said:
A Bomberman with a new world appearance and new characters appears on the Nintendo 3DS! The simple rules that anyone can play remain in a more white hot than before battle mode! A compilation of a single player mode in which you can clear various missions! Using the wireless function, you can enjoy battles and missions with many other people!

Wow, thanks so much! :)

Amir0x said:
'remember that part about Star Fox 64 that sucked and every single person on earth would think is a bad thing? Let's add it back in to be historically accurate!'

oh i'm glad i missed out on that decision :lol
I recall some hilarious justifications being thrown around at the time like "well in old shooters the slowdown is integral to the experience and is at times helpful" like star fox is even remotely like shooters where that's somewhat applicable

Top Bottom