• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
STEAM IS AMAZING

YESSSSSSSSSSS

AniHawk

Teknopathic said:
For Zelda 3DS - Alternative means of moving the camera:

.. you can physically move the 3DS system to look around. Want to look up? Point the system up. To look behind, you turn the system around.

What?

...This is the sorta stuff I offered up as a joke. Seriously, what?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Uff. The MGS presentation is another hour away? :| I think I need to sleep. Was looking forward to that though, I think they may have some new stuff to announce (well...if you want to read between the lines of the presentation name a lot, perhaps). I guess I'll catch it in the morning.

geeko

Slow-Clap.gif

antonz

Music is very similar to their big band show they had in the past. Mario was directly from that for sure though I dont remember hearing the bowser stuff in the big band show

Metal B

Teknoman said:
For Zelda 3DS - Alternative means of moving the camera:

.. you can physically move the 3DS system to look around. Want to look up? Point the system up. To look behind, you turn the system around.

Propoly they could use the accelerometer and gyroscope to replace a second analog-stick. Camera-controlls by moving the 3DS and using a button to fix the view could work.

Top Bottom