• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World 2011 8-10 Jan [Update: neoGAF geekin' out to quality game music]

Why would you do that? said:
Aww, if I had known the music would be this good, I'd have recorded it.

I hope someone's saving them mp3s.
The stream will surely be saved and available at the same location afterwards.

LiK said:
cvx

n2lna.jpg
Fuck me I'm getting this, that's all I needed to see

Teknoman

For Zelda 3DS - Alternative means of moving the camera:

.. you can physically move the 3DS system to look around. Want to look up? Point the system up. To look behind, you turn the system around.

What?

WillyFive

Amir0x said:
'remember that part about Star Fox 64 that sucked and every single person on earth would think is a bad thing? Let's add it back in to be historically accurate!'

oh i'm glad i missed out on that decision :lol

Yeah, you would have had a seizure or something.

But it is understandable (you will disagree with me), since emulation can change things too much when people might be buying the game for nostalgic reasons. Sometimes problems with the original game arise when you improve the framerate.

For example, the music for the opening cutscene is out of sync in Banjo-Tooie for XBLA because the events in the cutscene happen a lot faster with a stable framerate.

They don't want to take the effort to adapt the game to it's new environment, so they simply try to make it run like it did in it's original state. Mystery solved for now.

Josh7289 said:
Who is this cvx guy or outfit?

wat?

He's a regular poster on this board, man.

Teknoman said:

.. you can physically move the 3DS system to look around. Want to look up? Point the system up. To look behind, you turn the system around.

What?

The 3DS can detect movement in 3D space, so if you spin around the camera spins with you.

Teknoman said:

What?
:lol that sounds a little counter-intuitive

Teknoman said:

What?
I'd assume you move with the system

wwm0nkey

Teknoman said:

What?
Yeah Im not going to use that control scheme :lol

geeko

MikeE21286 said:
too much excitement in this thread...c'mon guys, I only want to pay $250 max for this

GOd who cares about the 3DS? We have jazzy Mario FTMFW!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT AT BOWSERS THEME!!

Amir0x

Banned
Willy105 said:
Yeah, you would have had a seizure or something.

But it is understandable (you will disagree with me), since emulation can change things too much when people might be buying the game for nostalgic reasons. Sometimes problems with the original game arise when you improve the framerate.

For example, the music for the opening cutscene is out of sync in Banjo-Tooie for XBLA because the events in the cutscene happen a lot faster with a stable framerate.

They don't want to take the effort to adapt the game to it's new environment, so they simply try to make it run like it did in it's original state. Mystery solved for now.

maybe they can, ya know, put in the extra $2 to make sure the ROM dump has a music fix so it doesn't go out of sync

problem solved, and good framerate!

hurray! :p

Jintor

I really hope someone is recording the Mp3s

Shit we have three more days of awesome music too, hopefully they don't just repeat... though it's probably a tonne of work.

Top Bottom