• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendogs - Demo

Sanjuro

I did a quick search and didn't see this posted. I did my weekly gamestore run check out my old Gamecrazy store and others locally. My best stop was into my local Toy's R Us where surprisingly was the only store to have the Nintendogs demo and a brand new DS installed to play it to.

The demo didn't allow me to choose which dog but had 3 dogs in the yard to play with. The 3 dogs were the main cover dog from each version of the game, and allowed you to use minimal accessories to play with the dog such as soccer ball and frisbee.

I was amazed at the touch screen interaction. Nothing I havent seen before but touching the dogs paw and having him jerk it back and petting the dogs head and seeing his ears come up was very cool. The graphics are great too, much better than the screens from the game. Everything seems very smooth and polished.

So basically to sum it up, if you have ever experienced any slight intrest in this game I suggest heading out to local TRU or game store with it and check it out. Game is definatley sold now for me after that small test run.

Sanjuro

acidviper said:
can u upload a demo unto your OWN ds?

I didn't have my DS on me (which is a rare thing and I'm pissed about it now). But I didnt notice an option for it. Yet again I didnt mess with any of the menus outside of the game or notice any that stood out. If I did have my DS on me you would have a def. answer because that came to mind off the bat.

Sanjuro

Mejilan said:
Been at the Nintendo World store for a few weeks now.

Wish they would open more of them. Would love to have one up in Boston at least. I just havent heard anything about the demo or seen any of them anywhere. Came to me as a great shock.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
SanjuroTsubaki said:
Wish they would open more of them. Would love to have one up in Boston at least. I just havent heard anything about the demo or seen any of them anywhere. Came to me as a great shock.
Most TRU's have em.

Going to be a good seller I can see.

Top Bottom